Good morning, What are you doing today?

I guess I’ll get motivated and wash my sheets and do some other laundry while I’m at it. Then I’ll do some dusting around here, it could use it a little. Maybe I’ll try to go for a walk today, it’s going to be in the 80’s again today, so nice and warm. Almost too warm when you’re not used to it. lol. I may make a quick trip to the grocery store for fresh veggies. Other than that it’s going to be another boring day of sheltering in place. What are you doing today?

2 Likes

Well in Australia, the day has already gone and it is now 7:30 pm. I really didn’t do too much today because of the self isolation requirements. Went out and bought some more food, and then just pottered around at home. Sounds like you’ll have a busy day.

1 Like

What’s your weather like these days? What season are you in?

The weather recently has been fine. Not hot but not cold either. Plenty of cloudless days. Not much rain. Temperature sitting at around 25 C or thereabouts. At the moment we are in Autumn (or Fall if you are American). How about you?

1 Like

We’re in Spring coming onto Summer real fast here in California it was 80 F yesterday

1 Like

Wow, you’re up oh-dark-early @Leaf. I fell asleep on the sofa with my wee doggie and I just woke up. It’s 4:30am here. :couch_and_lamp: :dog: :yawning_face:

2 Likes

I’m planning on doing some writing later after I have a pipe smoke. Maybe play some video games. I may be helping my dad at one of his handy man jobs this morning for a quick side hustle.

Otherwise I will be doing my usual.

Hope you have a good day Leaf.

1 Like

Well, I got out of work nearly two hours ago, and now I’m waiting for 9:00 so I can make a call. After that I’ll try to sleep, hopefully until 6:00. I hope to get myself into the shower, try to make it two days in a row. Then I’ll be working 10 pm to 7 am.

1 Like

Digging a trench in the pissing down rain :confused:

5 Likes

Laundry and getting kids to zoom meetings

1 Like

Trying to sleep.

1 Like

Heya my foliage friend! Wishing you well.

Fridays mean chores so I can relax on the weekend. Kitchen needs to get done, and sheets need a good wash. Probably find something around here to keep my hands busy.

Be safe!

:llama:

1 Like

I’m working from home today. I’m about to take a break and make some smoothies as soon as my roommate is done with his call

1 Like

@Miika How are you liking your new job and living in Greece? You seem really upbeat lately!

1 Like

I don’t have any school work today so me and my german friend are chatting and trying out clothing for when we go clubbing haha. I’m also gonna clean my room a bit. Hopefully finish building my furniture from ikea soon. Not much else to do. Lost my debit card and had to reorder so now I am going to have to wait on going grocery shopping. I’m fine with living off peanut butter sandwiches for a bit.

1 Like

THank you! :smiley:
I’m loving it tbh. My job is challenging, but not difficult. More like stimulating.
Athens is a nice city, and I live in a lovely neighbourhood.

I think all the routine has been really good for my mental health. I thrive the most when I know where I have to be and what I have to do, and when.
My hygiene is better than ever, and I’ve set a record for most consecutive days without hospital admissions compared to the last 2-3 years.

4 Likes

That’s fantastic. I’m so glad that you are doing so well and also enjoying yourself.

1 Like

Going for a walk and eating an omelet for lunch.

1 Like

Took a shower this morning. Took a cab downtown to get my depot injection at noon. Meditated off a migraine and prayed this afternoon. Now, I’m listening to classical on the radio in the dark waiting to practice piano.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.