Good morning. What are you doing today?

Well today I need to get my laundry done early. Then I’m going to head over to craft class after. A quick trip to the store rounds out my afternoon and then picking up my sister from work. What are you doing today?

4 Likes

Hi Leaf. I may go bird watching later this morning once it warms up a bit to try my new binoculars then come home and watch baseball. Otherwise I’ll be doing my usual.

Cheers!

4 Likes

I love bird watching. That’s something I really miss about home. We had all the best birds.

3 Likes

Sounds like a very nice day Leaf. I’m proud of you for going to the classes, I know it can be hard for you. You’re doing great!

Few chores on my agenda. But nothing big. Taking my dog to the vet this morning, for her annual heart test. Mom is home today so I’ll spend some time with her. Might try to write.

Wishing you well!

3 Likes

Thank you sweetie. I hope your doggie is ok. Enjoy your time with mom. Have a great day.

2 Likes

I went to the clubhouse for the morning meeting but came back home as I was hungry and didn’t have any money. Tonight I should be going on another date with one of the guys I’m seeing. I have to say he is my favorite and I really like him, and would stop seeing other people for him.

4 Likes

Oh that is so sweet. You should tell him.

1 Like

I just haven’t told him I’m seeing other people. I worry it may scare him off. He was previously married and lost his husband to cancer. I have friends that worked with his husband before he died as he was a social worker and it sounds like he lost an amazing man. He is so kind and I just want to give him a good life after he has been through so much.

3 Likes

I’m about to set off on a tangent of “swirling about” the things in my house.
At the end I hope it looks better than it does now.

3 Likes

Ha ha, that’s how I clean, at some point it looks worse than I started but by the end it looks better somehow.

It is the early evening here already, I am having some coffee. It is going to be an usual evening as always, I am alone here on the forum and browsing the net. I think I am going to eat a slice of pizza still in this evening.

2 Likes

Sounds like a nice evening. Pizza and coffee can’t be bad.

1 Like

She’s ok, just dealing with heart failure, a bad hip, and Cushing disease, also 14 years old.

She’s our old sick girl who doesn’t know she’s sick, still acts like she’s 2-3yo, and happy, very happy.

She’s lived a long spoiled life for her maladies.

Voices have told me before that after our animals pass they watch over us as a thank you for giving them a good life. Watch and protect us always. Part of me hopes that’s true so they’ll always be with me.

3 Likes

I hope that’s true too. She sounds precious.

1 Like

Going to volunteering I hope all goes well. I will try to be cheerful and outgoing and confident.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.