Good morning/night

just woke up. Had my morning smoke, now drinking my morning coffee. Thinking of switching to vaping. Oh and I have good news as my pet did get approved to be an emotional support dog. Ill be able to bring her everywhere and will not have to pay any pet fees or pet rent which is awesome since i have no income besides my husbands.

what is everyone else doing?

6 Likes

Got up, brushed my teeth, fed and filled the water dish for my cat, took my morning meds. Oh yeah, I nuked a corn dog for breakfast and drank some water.

1 Like

I just had breaky, going to do the dishes, and start laundry, clean the bathroom, busy busy

2 Likes

Nice! A corn dog sounds amazing.

1 Like

Nice! I need that motivation. Suppose to be cleaning and packing now but I’m so blah.

2 Likes

I got up, fed the dogs, emptied the dishwasher and spent time with my provider’s granddaughter. Starting to be a good day but I forgot to eat something. I’ll go do that now.

2 Likes

That sounds like a lot of fun :grinning:

1 Like

As fun as I can have.

1 Like

I understand exactly what you mean by that.

2 Likes

I had my usual boring sedentary day. It is 18:35 atm. Just had toast with Bovril, cheddar cheese and baked beans. It’s a weird combination but I love it.

At 19:45 I’ll have my meds. Then it’s bed time again.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.