Good morning how are things

Good morning I’m having a cup of coffee and checking out the forum. How is your morning day or evening going.

6 Likes

Hi @Qwerty
I woke up an hour ago, drank two coffees and still counting :coffee:

3 Likes

I’m on my first coffee. You must be in Europe I take it. I also got up about 45 minites ago. I am in the UK. Shropshire to be more accurate.

2 Likes

Yes @Qwerty i know you from here and Insta :blush:
I was @Flag i had many names on here. I’m from Romania :slight_smile: How is your puppy doing? No pics anymore with her? I remember you had 40+ likes on a pic with her :slight_smile:

Ah cool. I didn’t realise you had changed your name. I have not been editing much pictures lately plus she just got spayed so she couldn’t run or bounce around and play for a week and a half so no pictures to put up. But I do still take them. She has recovered well though.

1 Like

How is it in Romania I watched the football game. Lol.

1 Like

I watched only the last two games of world Cup and i supported England :blush:
My country is beautiful, we have mountains and a bit of sea, i like my city and my language etc etc. My sister is currently at some mountains with her husband. It is a nice place in my opinion :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like your avatar.pretty bird.

2 Likes

@Qwerty How is your dog doing? Didn’t she recently get spayed?

1 Like

Yes @Moonbeam this is her this morning being mischievous as ever back to her normal self.

7 Likes

Hi there, my night is going okay. I was planning on catching Coast to Coast on the radio, but instead I’m listening to music on YT. haha.

Enjoy your coffee. :slight_smile:

1 Like

She is so cute! Did she have to wear the “cone of shame” ( aka Elizabethan collar) after the surgery?

2 Likes

When I lived in the USA I used to listen to a radio station that I think was called coast to coast or coast something or other. It had a lot of 80’s music on it but relaxing at night.

1 Like

it’s night and im about to sleep, actually. but yes, my night has been good.

2 Likes

She did but she managed to pull it off straight away cause pugs necks are shaped weird and I could not keep it on her. But fortunately she did not mess with her stitches.

She needs to have another surgery when she is 12 months old (maybe sooner depending ) on her palate. As it is slightly longer than it should be and it can cause breathing problems and long term damage. (Common in this breed) so I was a bit upset to hear this but it will benefit her greatly and just have to be brave and see her through it.

1 Like

Very cool. Yeah “coast to coast” is an alternative news program that plays on a lot of talk radio stations very late here in the U.S.

They do tend to play a lot of 80’s music in between the talking segments. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope you have a good nights sleep @sirBoring

1 Like

I’m OK thanks. Just another chilling day for me here in the UK. Have my group today but not in the mood to join. What a gorgeous puppy you have. Do u take her for a walk once per day?

2 Likes

Hello, everyone! This is afternoon time here in Nanjing. I just had a fight with my QQ group friends about why there is no hope for the Chinese to have a political reform. A politics topic. I was trying to help them understand why most American people support their government to have a trade war with China.

2 Likes

I am sorry I have brought politics to this forum. But I’ll stop here. @Moonbeam

1 Like