Morning Joe ☕

What’s up guys?
Anything new?
Let’s chat…

4 Likes

Just finished cooking of dinner. sit down and watch my goldfish :fish:

1 Like

How is he feeling is he better?

He/she was pretty well today. Came out to swim all the time rather than hiding under the grass.

2 Likes

That’s good to hear :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope he/she will swim briskly soon like he/she did long ago. :fish:

3 Likes

Me too!

:fish: :wind_face:

2 Likes

YayaC what up my man…??? I am having coffee with my mom… watching nepal vs Netherlands cricket on kantipur television. .
Nepal looks good…!!!

3 Likes

Hey farcry :slight_smile:
Go Nepal!!!

1 Like

I don’t know the rules for cricket. I only know a bit about basket ball and soccer and a bit of Rugby League.

2 Likes

YayaC can i ask how old are U…??? Btw i am 32 few month ago… i think i am getting older day by day…!!!

2 Likes

I am 29…

Yes we are getting older but also better

2 Likes

I just watched a mystery movie and used my foot spa, so I feel ready and relaxed for my MH appointment. I plan on going to the 2nd hand bookshop on my way home for books to read over the summer, I hope I can read with my med change :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Drinking some coffee thinking.

3 Likes

That’s cool man/woman
:slight_smile:
What exactly is a foot spa? like a bath for you feet?

1 Like

Whatcha thinking 'bout?

1 Like

Hi @YayaC it’s afternoon now here. On my third coffee and relaxing with dog. Waiting for my nurse to visit.

I like the picture you posted. What are you up to

2 Likes

Hey Qwerty… I’m at home too… doing nothing in particular… what is your dog like? what breed is it?

She is a pug and she is very bossy. But quite well behaved. Only 7 months old and still being trained somewhat.

1 Like

Nice 7 month is very young that’s still a puppy :slight_smile:
Pugs are cute :slight_smile:

I have 1 dog, she is a small doberman kind, she stays at my mother’s house since that’s where she grew up… I used to have another dog a brown labrador but he got into some trouble (bit a kid) and I had to move him to a different town…

Where I stay now I have a cat that used to live in this apartment and refuses to leave… hehe… so he’s kinda my half-cat.

1 Like