Schizophrenia.com

Good evening. What are you doing tonight?

I had a rough one today and slept all day so I’ll probably be up all night. I’ll just play on the computer and watch whatever my ex puts on the tv. What are you doing tonight?

2 Likes

Tonight I played Call of Duty for an hour to unlock a bonus for when the game officially launches. It’s in beta testing right now.

Not much to do, just counting the days until my visit to VA in a week, election night the next week, and the arrival of my new Xbox the week after that. I phoned my grandparents today and chatted about politics and the cat we turned over to them when we moved. She’s doing well. They said they’ll pay my tuition if I choose to take a class next Spring, which I intend on doing.

What kind of shows do you guys watch?

1 Like

Just laying in bed watching 90 day fiancé… my guilty pleasure.
Sorry you had a rough day today, I also didn’t have the best of days. Hope you have a good night though!

1 Like

He’s kind of eclectic, he watches fishing, Criminal Minds, America’s got Talent, all kinds of weird stuff depending on his mood.

1 Like

I have been up since 3:30am. Hoping it’s not the 5mg of Aripiprazole I was put on to reduce my prolactin

Probably the main reason is my back pain I wrote a thread about. It seems not too bad once I move around a bit, but when I wake up my ribs and back are very tender.

Today I break a non-weekend working rule I made for myself, but the job shouldn’t take long. I am repairing a brick wall

2 Likes

The only television my stepdad and I both enjoyed was the game show channel. Watched a lot of Family Feud.

2 Likes

he watches hi lights from that sometimes

I’m drinking a tea and reading the forum.

1 Like