Gold and Silver continue to decline in price. Why?

Gold and Silver continue to decline in price. Why?

The girl friend is at me for getting her to buy Gold and Silver. She says as soon as the price returns to what she paid for it, she’s dumping it. It makes me feel uncomfortable and insecure that she talks that way.

In prepping for disaster, I remain free of alcohol and all illegal drugs. Recently, I had an addiction to prescription pain pills, but as soon as the great pain was over, I stopped the pain pills. They did promise me that my broken back would heal and I’d be as good as new, but guess what, I’m not as good as new! Oh well. I’m also currently free of caffeine and nicotine in an effort to get addiction free and ready for a disaster that may or may not come.

My birthday is approaching again, and again I’m getting warm bedding for my birthday. I don’t want to be cold should the electricity go out!

Why are gold and silver dropping so low?

Jayster

1 Like

Because the market is saturated with gold and silver at the moment as everyone sells all of their jewelry because we’re currently experiencing a global economic crisis.

1 Like

I would guess that people are dumping gold and silver because they can get a better return for their money elsewhere. Either that or they’re afraid of a dip in price. (Kind of a self fulfilling prophecy.)

1 Like

I’m guessing price manipulation, particularly by the U.S. who is desperate to prop up their failing fiat reserve currency. There is also more gold and silver owned on the market than what actually physically exists, so if you ‘own’ gold and silver, it’s best to take physical possession of the minerals themselves and not just trust that the paper has value. I suspect that many who think they own gold will be VERY surprised when they try to access it at some point.

10-96

1 Like