Going to a Concert with my Cousin

My cousin is taking me to see Slipknot later on today.

I am going to take some Diazepam just in case, as I am not that good with crowds.

It has been many months since I saw live music. Last time I had a panic attack before, and I couldn’t go.

This time things are a bit more stable, so I am just going to try and enjoy it.

I will be well out of my comfort zone but it’s nice my cousin thought of me to go to such an event, as I have no friends to go with.

6 Likes

Enjoy. I’d love to see slipknot live and I’m no fan but think it’d be a great show.

I get out every now and then to a gig. I usually have like 2 beers to relax before the show. A benzo will do the same thing so not bad policy…

Enjoy and let us know how it goes and what you think of them live…I think you’ll be happy.

4 Likes

I will thanks @rogueone I think they will be good.

Did you get a music streaming in the end? I have downloaded about 30 albums and I don’t even start paying for it yet

3 Likes

hey mate…need some air buds for my new phone so hanging till I get them…Bloody cost is ridiculous and been spending some money on upgrading my computer monitor. I’m with you and will do the apple thing. Just will be a bit longer till I get there…

Mate. Enjoy the show. I look forward to hearing what you think of them live. Live music is still so much fun and pleasure for me.

4 Likes

Concerts are awesome, my old janitor job let me watch loads of concerts for free, good times. Have some fun dude, tell us how it goes later.

2 Likes

@anon21561657 @rogueone

Had a pretty good view

7 Likes

Yeah awesome…what did you think of them live? Was it a good show and worth seeing?

1 Like

Definitely. Hearing their music live and that loud was an experience to say the least. One of the guitarists even had a flame thrower at one point. They’re so talented. Even though it was a tour for their new album, they played loads of their older songs and only a few off the new album.

2 Likes

Hey mate. Yeah cool. Wouldn’t say I’m a fan or listened to much of their music but have heard some over the years and not so bad. Would probably see them for something different…

Glad you had a good time and got out there. Very cool.

3 Likes

I nominate you as forum positive lol

DEAL WITH THAT!

2 Likes

Thanks @JustTrish .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.