God im out of meds

Rexulti is not yet covered by my insurance, OHIP or whatever its called. Too expensive. I’ve been relying on the free samples scammed by my psychiatrist. I can’t get through to the woman. She was supposed to drop some off last week. Im starting to feel a bit edgy now . Wish me luck

2 Likes

Abilify is similar to rexulti. Maybe you could try that.

1 Like

I want to. I planned on asking next time i see her. Heard it’s better for energy? And would be covered so i wouldn’t have to live on sample packs hahahaha

3 Likes

I have restless leg so bad ahhhhh

1 Like

I want to explode into a thousand moths .
Feels like my arms are too long.
Spaghetti arms

2 Likes

No one can call you T. rex, on the bright side. :grimacing:

Yeah I would try abilify tho!

2 Likes

That eases all my worries hahaha

2 Likes

Did this get resolved yet?

2 Likes

No i am medless,
She hasn’t called back. Feel okay though! Im sure she’ll call back in the next few days

I hope she calls sooner than a few days. Maybe tomorrow hopefully? That’d be good.

1 Like

I hope so yeah ! :confused: think their secretary just died and i know she’s a busy woman. Only in my area on tuesdays usually so im not sure it’ll be as soon as i need it to be .

1 Like

Good luck, @Catch22! :open_mouth: I hope you get your meds soon. It’s really bad and dangerous to run out of meds like that.

1 Like

Thank you! I feel a bit weird but I’ll be okay, just hope she calls back sooooon

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.