Getting new funeral clothes tomorrow...funeral saturday

My mom is taking me to Norman to go shopping for an outfit for dad’s funeral saturday. She always takes care of me…I didn’t know what I was going to where to the funeral until she offered…such a great mom.

11 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss. I imagine it’s a difficult situation to be in. It’s good that your mom helps you out.

3 Likes

I don’t have to dress poorly which is a great thing…there will be my family all dressed up and it will probably be the last time I see my step mom. I don’t know if my two grown sisters will be at the funeral because they had their own memorial at mississippi. he had two services, a viewing and memorial in miss. and the interim at lindsay…

2 Likes

How are you feeling juke?

3 Likes

really I think I’m going to be alright…I don’t know how emotional I will get once I see my dad for the last time laying there…not looking forward to that…oh well…what happens happens…i am definitely going to go.

3 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss @jukebox
I am glad that you feel comfortable enough to go

2 Likes

My sincere condolences, @jukebox

2 Likes

thanks man…I’m doing alright really…got my crying done when he was still in critical condition…he’s not suffering anymore so I am comforted by that.

1 Like

I’m glad your doing alright and that your getting new clothes from your mum.

I’m sorry for your loss.
Very sad stuff.

1 Like

I’m happy for you that you have a great mom. I hope you find comfort in all of this

2 Likes

I get to be respectable for a day…yay…I plan on buying a black or gray and silver short sleeve shirt and some slacks…I have black shoes. what do you think, black or gray and silver.?

1 Like

I vote for gray. Nowadays, you don’t have to wear all black. Silver might be pushing it though

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.