Genetically modifying future children isn’t just wrong. It would harm all of us

Its already happening in China.

1 Like

@GentleSoul it is also happening in the US.

I am not talking about research. I am saying actually modifying fetuses is happening in China. And i dont think it could already be a reality in the US for a host of reasons esp. ethical.

@GentleSoul
https://www.technologyreview.com/s/608350/first-human-embryos-edited-in-us/

2 Likes

I agree with you @firemonkey.

I dont know…In the past, many scientist tried to modify the human body and they just created horrendous creatures. I really hope this time they can do it well…

1 Like

Think about this, if you could modify someone to not have Sz or SzA then wouldn’t you. Thats such a horrible disease that no one deserves to have.

1 Like

Awesome @Ranjeeth !
Your opinion is awesome!

I agree too, adults should have that decision.

1 Like

It’s currently illegal in Canada to perform a procedure on a fetus that would modify it genetically and possibly give it much better health and life outcomes. Very legal to abort it.

[ snorting noise ]

:roll_eyes:

time to have kids again. give me one with superhuman stuff please, and through in some bat wings too.

So you can’t afford the superkid procedure huh? May I interest you in our economy version?

3 Likes

Interesting kinda weird not natural what could go wrong potentially a lot right weird wow. Glad this was posted I learned something and it took my mind off of what I’m going through thank you

They could market like Pizza Hut does. Pay full price for the first kid, but the rest are five bucks, five bucks, and five bucks!

:blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.