Gaming chairs

Are they worth it? All of them seems to have some negative reviews on Amazon. I have an old chair thats not comfortable abd I am using a pillow to sit on.

2 Likes

Also only expensive ones support more than 250lb. I am more than 250lb, I found one that supports 440lb but it costs 310$cad+15% tax.

I think on Amazon almost everything has at least a few negative reviews.

I want a gaming chair. Better neck support. A lot of gamers have forward neck syndrome from leaning forward in their chair or when they sit on a bed/sofa.

I think it is well worth the money, but an office chair may be cheaper.

1 Like

I’m sitting on a pillow on my chair too, the natural padding is all flattened out and my ass hurts, I’m basically sitting on a piece of wood.

Here is the gaming chair I would like but i can’t afford it right now: TITAN XL series gaming chairs | Secretlab CA

2 Likes

Honestly I would by a nice office char/ executive chair from an office supply store.

search big and tall office chair on amazonbig and tall gaming chair

2 Likes

I found a gaming chair for big and tall at a reasonable price. I like it. Best one so far.

1 Like

I bought a chair from amazon for use at my computer but it collapsed under my weight in like 4 to 6 months :rofl:.

2 Likes

Gaming chairs are a lot better for your back and butt. But I usually prefer gaming in my sofa. Sofa beats gaming chair.

2 Likes

Lol did you fell? My current chair seat is like a wood plate now so I am sitting on a pillow, I think I am too heavy for it but it didnt collapse yet haha

1 Like

I bought an Alienware S5000 Gaming Chair and for the time being, it ranks below my old LazyBoy leather office chair. However, in 3 years time I will assess if the S5000 Gaming Chair is going to be durable and last that long. My LazyBoy leather office chair lasted me only 4 years and I was disappointed in that. Comfortability, yes; durability, no.

2 Likes

Yes, I did fall.lol

1 Like

No. They are overpriced AF. Lots of them have gimmicky designs thats dont even make logical sense. You’re much better off woth an office chair or better yet get an adjustable desk. I have a ■■■■ chair but an adjustable desk and I prefer it to an expensive chair and a desk that is the wrong height for good ergonomics.

2 Likes

I got one and it’s a good idea but we are all a different height. I’d suggest you have to try them to get the best out of them. The one I got the pads didn’t help my back nor neck so it was a waste of time. I’ve gone back to more comfortable ones without the trimmings. Ideally I’d get an ergonmic chair over a gaming one…They look great if you try them out for your height otherwise a waste.

1 Like

That’s what I have right now, but after a few years the seat padding has flattened out and it now feels like I am sitting on a piece of wood, so like @Aziz I put a pillow on it.

I would love a new high end gaming chair but I can’t afford it.

1 Like

If you have a Staples or similar store near you, I would go and sit on a few. You won’t be able to twll from a picture qhether the chair is comfortable for your specific body.

2 Likes

That’s what I did. They had dozens of chairs on display to sit it in. I ended up getting one that was comfortable and on sale, if I remember correctly I paid $89.99 for it. Unfortunately after a few years the seat cushion has flattened out so I need to put a pillow on it else my ass starts to hurt because I am basically sitting on a piece of wood.

2 Likes

Budget gamer move: go to a pick and pull, grab yourself a nice car seat then put it on some pallets. Boom, most comfortable gaming chair ever.

3 Likes

I am looking at this one, it has 71% 5 star reviews which is pretty good, its 212$cad on special, was 260$.

1 Like

That honestly does not look comfortable to me.

1 Like