Gamers: what are you playing right now?

What games are you playing right now?
I’m playing BF4 & Hearthstone/HoTS
Waiting for blizzards new shooter & albion online to hit beta.

Only game i play is battlefield 4 online. Not all the time just sometimes.

1 Like

I quit gaming after getting the Platinum trophy (100%) for Diablo 3 on PS3. I never thought I’d see the day I quit gaming, but it hapened.

I do still watch gamers play online, though. I’ve “followed” several streamers. The actual games I’ve enjoyed watching people completely playthrough at the moment, though, are MGSV & StarCraft II. Been watching kids play Mario Maker as well.

I just look forward to StarCraft II tournaments & speedruns. I’m trying to understand HoTS, but to be honest I have no clue what is going on 90% of the time.

1 Like

Halo4 on xbox 360. Top game.

1 Like

I have been playing company of heroes. Im not a huge gamer. I only play strategy and fighting games

1 Like

I’m always playing Civ V and Talisman with friends. I also finished Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor recently.

2 Likes

I love civ 5. Great game. Have you played that space one? Beyond earth? Been thinking about buying it. Theres a new expansion coming for it soon

Yeah, I have Beyond Earth. It’s not bad, different enough from Civ V to make it worth buying. I wish my friends liked it a bit more, I don’t often get to play it with them.

1 Like

I’m yet to play any civ games,
it looks pretty fun though.
but I feel i’d get bored pretty quickly. is there MP for when the boredom strikes?

Yep, all I play is multiplayer Civ these days.

1 Like

guess ill give it a look

Last weekend I was playing Battlefield 4 and Rocket League on my best friend’s PS4.

My brother just bought South Park: Stick of Truth and L.A. Noire for Xbox 360 so I might play those whenever I’m in the mood.

Hardcore gamer, but recently just been casually mobile phone gaming to pass the time. (Pac-Man 256 is a great one.)

Also, waiting for my best friend to buy Gears of War: Ultimate Edition so we can beast online together…huge Gears fan here.

1 Like

Bf4, ufc, gta 5 and madden 15 on Xbox one. Can’t wait until fallout 4 comes out in November!

1 Like

I’m anxiously waiting for fall out 4 too.
I’m hoping next years DOOM will be good as well but that’s a far way away.

2 Likes

I will prob get fallout 4 eventually. I like the games that company makes.

1 Like

In the last month I’ve been playing Elder Scrolls Online (PC). There’s no monthly fee anymore.
Other games I’ve played recently are Diablo 3, Path of Exile, Age of Wonders 3, Terraria and Minecraft.

1 Like

I just went to the shopping mall and bought two pc games. Company of heroes 2 and Crusader kings 2. Installing them now. Hope they are good

1 Like

Crusader Kings 2 is really nice. I haven’t played it as much as I’d like, I’ve got a lot of games taking up my time, but I enjoyed playing it.

1 Like

Its meant to be really good. Very difficult to learn how to play it ive heard?? Look forward to sitting down with a coffee and figuring it out

Everquest P1999, The Long Dark and Hearthstone recently.