Funeral is something I'm dreading

My brother’s funeral is thursday at 2 pm…my buddy and my brother’s buddy Brian is going to sing and play guitar at the graveside service…my brother adopted two girls which are in their early teens and I know I’m going to bawl my eyes out when I see them…hard stuff.

11 Likes

I’m sorry jukebox. The next few days are going to be rough.

1 Like

Good luck to you. Hope everything goes well and sorry for your loss.

1 Like

I’m so sorry. I understdnd how hard funerals are ((hugs))

1 Like

I’m sorry jukebox - please hang in there.

1 Like

I am so sorry. At least you can cry. I haven’t cried since I got sick. Not even at funerals so I really dread going because I think everyone can see right through me that I have no emotions and am still really flat.

Give the girls a big hug and once again deepest condolences.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry. My heart goes out to you.

1 Like

I’m sorry, man. I’ve been to a lot of funerals, unfortunately, and it can be hard.

1 Like

I bailed and told my mom I don’t want to go to the funeral…she said she understood…it is going to be a real heart breaker. please don’t be angry at me. I just can’t go.

2 Likes

I agree .
Crying is great release and healing.

Anders always used to say crying is great.you feel wet tears running down your cheeks.
To not get the release of tears but need it is worse and can build up to tension and other bad things .

The tears give some release and healing and outlet .

Wishing you well.

:pray:t3::two_hearts:

1 Like

It’s a personal decision @jukebox and there’s no right or wrong answer. You shouldn’t feel bad if you can’t go to the funeral.

3 Likes

I can understand it mate. I go to mine but it’s hard. I didn’t carry my grandma and got my little bro’s to do it! That all just freaks me out and it’s no drama mate!

You can always pay your respects later!

1 Like

sorry for your loss @jukebox

1 Like

My step grandfather’s funeral is tomorrow at 9 am. All those people. I’m going to be nervous :weary:

I was sick from nerves at my mom’s funeral. I know it’s difficult. Don’t be hard on yourself

I’m so sorry, @jukebox. It’s so hard losing someone you love. :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I recently had two relatives pass away and i missed the funeral. I cnouldn’t deal with it but my family were very kind about it. I hope you feel support through this time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.