Freaking love autumn 🍂

Have more nostalgia to the fall season than Any other time of year…

8 Likes

Why does this have two names? Every other season only 1

3 Likes

Autumn makes me wish to ‘work on myself’. Reading, writing, yoga, meditation, going to classes, dancing in my room… all the sweet stuff.

4 Likes

Autumn is my favourite season too. Have six months to go before it returns

1 Like

You’re in London right?

this fall is different from are passed ones, every thing is still green. the weather is getting colder now and the trees are changing colors and the birds are grouping up to fly a way. but I can’t help feel something is wrong.

1 Like

Autumn is my favourite season too. It seemed to come around quickly this year :spiral_calendar:

1 Like

I wish I lived where summer never ends

love autumn it reminds me of new york alot in the old day’s. Not to mention the cool breeze that feels like spring.

Lol no I’m in Cape Town (we started spring now) :slight_smile:

I guess it’s a misconception that Africa is hot all year

Africa maybe but not South Africa. We in southern tip of Africa are in temperate zone so we get rain in winter and sometimes snow on mountains.

1 Like

Autumn wind gives me a feeling of freedom

1 Like

Autumn is my favorite season also. It’s been a hot summer and we’re already getting cooler nights. The trees are ready to start turning and dropping leaves.
Plus, there’s Halloween, my favorite holiday. :fallen_leaf::maple_leaf:

Autumn is also my favorite season
Spring is second and then winter least favorite is summer

I love Autumn especially October.
It’s my favorite season.

1 Like

You get snow on mountains! I didn’t know that about South Africa. I used to live in South Australia, which is roughly the same longitudinal area as South Africa. We never got snow.

1 Like

I love Autumn too, can’t come fast enough. Queensland gets so humid during summer, i actually look forward to winter. I love the idea of the USA Autumn though, with the changing of the leaves colour and everything. We don’t get anything like that. It just goes from stinking hot to hot.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.