Foodie Thread Take 3

Very nice! Imma take a look see!

1 Like

Scratch made fettuccine carbonara. I used free range eggs in the pasta.

11 Likes

My breakfast. Ethiopian bread with butter and biscoff paste. Yummie!

11 Likes

Baked a pineapple upside-down cake :pineapple: :cherries: :cake::

10 Likes

Nice! Is that a Traeger?

2 Likes

It’s a Yoder – I wanted something a little nicer than a Traeger. Cost me an arm and a leg though lol but it was worth it. It produces great 'cue. I REALLY want a stick burner (offset smoker), but I have nowhere to store it :slightly_frowning_face:. So the pellet smoker will have to do for now

2 Likes

Everybody be hatin’ on my Traeger.

1 Like

Ha! I’m certainly not above a Traeger, I just had the budget to get something nicer. Traegers aren’t bad. The Traeger brand pellets though? Garbage.

Yeah, not super happy with them.

Shots fired!!

My husband may love his Traeger more than me.

Seriously, he just got one and we’ve had smoked something or another every night since.

I’m not into it as much.

Seems like a manly thing.

Whatever,

He’s cooking and giving me a break so I’ll take it.

1 Like

Definitely do pizza in it. I like the Pit Boss Competition Blend pellets.

1 Like

I’ll tell my husband.

He’s been cooking, excuse me, SMOKING everything on it for two weeks.

I think a pizza is a great idea.

We’ll definitely do that.

Do you make your own pizza dough?

2 Likes

lol! Nothing wrong with a Traeger. In fact, they make nicer ones now that are on par with the better brands of pellet smokers. I know a lot of people who use Traegers and like them. What does he smoke on his Traeger? My folks like when I smoke, too, because they don’t have to cook haha

1 Like

It tastes like it came out of a traditional wood fired oven. I prefer flatbread crusts over traditional crusts:

I usually have bread dough on the go, however, so I sometimes make pizza using that.

3 Likes

Thanks for the recipe.

I totally love Sally’s Baking Addiction recipes.

They always work out.

I’ll give it a try!!

2 Likes

Perhaps a bit too simplistic, i missed something fried, but this is steamed cod with homemade hollandaise and lots of small “taters”

7 Likes

I had pot stickers and garlic parmesan green beans… It was really really good

1 Like

i’ve been doing ok with cooking, getting into the swing of it again, i made curry and had that the last 2 nights and i have spag bol in the slow cooker ready for tomorrow and some extra chicken in the fridge :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. Chicken
  2. Buttered rice
  3. Deviled egg salad

10 Likes

Ricotta and mushroom stuffed scratch made cannoli topped with sautéed mushrooms in a wine and cream reduction. A bit of fresh parm to finish it off.

Puff pastry cinnamon twists for dessert.

10 Likes