Food makes me happy... it’s not a good thing

Ugh. So I’m on weight watchers, but I want to eat EVERYTHING. Eating good tasting food makes me happy… idk how to make good tasting “healthy” food… :upside_down_face:

Like food is SO good lol

3 Likes

I have the same problem. I also have an issue with eating when I am bored.

2 Likes

Sz already took everything from me, I won’t let it take the joy of eating and vaping from me.

2 Likes

Understand that slim supermodels and fit athletes receive a large amount of money :moneybag: to eat healthy or eat less. If I were to get paid $5,000/month to eat healthy or eat less I would certainly do it.

2 Likes

Same, or sometimes even if I’m anxious or tired I wanna eat… idk what it is…

1 Like

Lol, truer words have never been spoken

2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks!!!

@77nick77

Guess I could just Google some, doh

2 Likes

Sure, I just did a search for, “simple, healthy, tasty recipes”.

2 Likes
3 Likes

might invest in an air fryer…I hear tons of praise about them and it uses just a little oil instead of total frying…then you could eat fried food right? @velociraptor I think has one and he watches what he eats.

2 Likes

We have one and personally I prefer the taste of fried food. Air fryer food is too dry for me, I prefer the oily fried food but I know its not healthy so I just occasionally have fried food. Had KFC 30min ago.

1 Like

I can’t eat that now. It makes my diverticular disease flare and I spend the next three days in the hospital on IV antibiotics.

3 Likes

Woah :fearful:

Assuming you’re being serious… that’s rough

2 Likes

My lower intestine was trashed by years of eating too much fast food. It’s reaaaallly touchy now so I have to be careful to avoid trigger foods. Large amounts of grease and starch are guaranteed to make me sick within 36 hours.

2 Likes

My uncle says that is a hellish disease to have. He has it pretty bad.

OP:

I have never been a sweets person and I may eat a few potato chips several times a month but my guilty pleasure is to grab those two Big Macs for $6 if I feel like driving to Mackies.

:yum:

2 Likes

You can eat lots of veggies. Have you tried roasting them? Roasted garlic cabbage steaks are amazeballs and taste wildly different from what most people imagine.

2 Likes

@velociraptor so you don’t use an air fryer?

1 Like

I love roasted eggplant with melted mozzarella cheese and sprinkled with my favorite herbs. Yummy!

Also I can grill Kabobs quite well.

2 Likes