Flying to Istanbul for MRI on Monday or Tuesday

bobbilly if you really thought this was a good idea, why are you posting your plan here, when you have us telling you exactly why you’re delusional?

I’m not an agent, I’m literally at home on my butt watching twitch.tv while I try to ask you to look internally about the structure of your beliefs. Insight is one thing that you need to desperately struggle to gain. Please please look into it.

If you want proof that I’m just some random dude not working for someone I can take a pic of my chair and my computer.

There’s nothing nefarious about my intent here.

Are you taking yours meds AS PRESCRIBED?

Because if I post this on a generic forum I won’t be taken seriously and be told by posters that this isn’t the right place to post this kind off stuff. Then warning by moderates when I persist. Thats happened.

@bobbilly do you still have haldol as a PRN ? If so I think you should take it. See if that calms you down.

There’s no way a hospital is going to just let you in for an MRI. So you can’t go.

Even if they would you don’t have the money for it all.

Yes its in my draw

You said you only have £1500. That’s not enough.

1 Like

If you’re talking about the haldol then take one.

MRI are expensive to maintain if you don’t already have an appointment lined up you will be wasting time and fees on just staying there waiting for a machine to have a free slot.

Please take time to reconsider this, take your medication, take it straight on for three months dead on every day, and if you don’t feel any doubt as to the intentions of your delusions, ask your doctor for a different medication.

£220 for flight from East Midlands
$400 for MRI scan
accommodation for 4 nights £200
expenses ???
Taxi to and from airport £100

Take it as prescribed.

Why do you think meds are to sedate you but here people take them to avoid your EXACT symptoms? Do you think we all have microchips in our armpits here?

There are thousands of people being targeted by secret organisations in the world. I know I am being targeted because of my very high intelligence.

to what purpose?

For real reason, what’s yours?

High intelligence? Are you Einstein and invented physics?

Intelligence doesn´t mean ■■■■. Nobody cares about your intelligence.

You can’t talk someone out of a delusion @dreamer54, its not worth even trying.

1 Like

Because I’m a orphan

Even if you get this ridiculous scan,

You won’t believe the results when there’s nothing in your armpit because you’re delusional.

You need to talk to your care team and stop drinking.

3 Likes

I havent had a drink in 6 weeks