First day no cigarettes and I'm going nutso

yeah, I think that’s a very powerful thing to realize; when trying to fight an addiction or habit. most of the fight is within the mind.

1 Like

Can’t cheat your body! Don’t succumb to addiction-haven’t had a cigarette in two or three days again and I’m chewing gum without the patch right now. I chew two 4 mg nicotine chicklets at a time.

I’m going to get psycho again and begin weight lifting and running again. I weight around 300 pounds. I have a ymca membership but I haven’t been utilizing it and I always stay at home. I want to begin training again and get my buff on all over.

They say it’s better to beat a bad habit with making a new good habit. This could be it my friends!

2 Likes

hey,

Sorry for the late reply but I rarely come here anymore!

Replace bad behavior with good…but with champix the cost got me. We Pay like an uber tax on cigarettes. I had a choice …either cigs or alcohol …i’m on a government pension so I chose the booze…love the cigarettes but couldn’t do both…

Really an easy process and I was a cigarette bitch…I’d smoke butts to get my hit!

Hope this helps…

Rogueone.

1 Like

I also used to pick butts and smoke them…tough times

but since weve talked I’ve had no cigarettes and my wake up cravings seem to be under control.

2 Likes

I’d definitely give her a cigarette, dude. she looks epic.