Fireworks are bad tonight

I might have to wear my ear buds to bed tonight… Not fun I hate this

5 Likes

We had fireworks on Canada day.

1 Like

I am right there with you. Laying in bed with headphones on. :cat2::cat2::cat2:

3 Likes

@Aziz tomorrow is the 4th of July… So the locals are all shooting fireworks off and it sucks

@GrayBear it sucks :frowning: I tried not having my ear buds in but my anxiety got high so I’m wearing them to bed more than likely

3 Likes

Yeah, there are a lot going off right now. I just hope they let up by midnight or so so we can sleep in peace.

2 Likes

Luckily I have a window air conditioner running so I am picking up very little from around town.

Don’t see what’s so fun about them to be honest. I just like sparklers.

Hope you guys can sleep tonight.

3 Likes

I don’t understand why people set them off before the 4th.

3 Likes

I used to live in a really redneck town. Neighbors would be setting them off year round. Ugh! That was awful.

2 Likes

I’ve got the TV volume turned way up and a fan running in the hopes that my little dog doesn’t notice the bang from the occasional fireworks being set off. So far it seems to be working but it’s only now getting dark so the number of fireworks is likely going to increase.

2 Likes

They’re pretty bad here too. I just took edibles so I won’t care much longer. :woozy_face:

1 Like

I’m not looking forward to the fireworks…they really get to me

They seem to be letting up here now…thats good, it’s 11:30pm here.

1 Like

My wife insisted we go to the local Canada Day fireworks. Overflowing with rude rednecks. Some sparks drifted over us and started a grass fire behind where we were parked, so we had to vacate in a hurry. I was honestly relieved for the excuse to leave early.

1 Like

Hugs to you and @GrayBear, and anyone else struggling because of the noise. I’ve had my TV volume up all night so thankfully I haven’t heard anything.

2 Likes

I dislike them. Reminds me of gunshots going off.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.