Fireflies everywhere...mesmerizing and beautiful!

Just after dark for about an hour my back yard is filled with fireflies…so beautiful I thought I would talk about it…

11 Likes

I can imagine how beautiful that scenery is. Maybe you can capture some photos next time?

2 Likes

there is a place in east tn… in the forrest… the fireflys all light up at the same time… people go in large groups to watch.

1 Like

One of the only things I miss about the south,

The firefly and thunderstorms.

4 Likes

I wrote about this in my first book. My first book was very focused around nature phenomenons. I called this time of year when the fireflies lit up the field a natural light show. Absolutely majestic and beautiful

1 Like

we had a static lightning filled storm run just south of us last night. spiderwebs of light dancing across the starless black sky. it was one of the more beautiful storms ive seen. glad it missed tho. 60 mph straight line wind gusts knock all kinds of crap loose.

2 Likes

Oh how nice! When I lived in the Midwest we had fireflies. It was gorgeous. Our backyard looked out over a cornfield and they were just everywhere. I’m in a dry climate now and we don’t have them. I miss them! :slight_smile:

1 Like

that’s nice have never seen them before

1 Like

I go to a creek and watch butterflies flowers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.