Finally getting a new cat

My wife agreed to adopt a new kitty. She is pretty unhappy about the hair and the mess so I am going to make sure I put a lot of extra effort in with cleaning. He’s just over a year old and is neutered. Very friendly.

He’s a surrender as his previous owners had to find a new place to live and they couldn’t take the cat with them. Their new landlord didn’t allow pets. They named him Bandit, but… He’s a regal animal and the name doesn’t do him justice. My daughter and I agreed on Aristaeus, or Ari for short.

This will really help my mental health.

66 Likes

Say hi to Ari!

Hope you have many lovely moments together.

5 Likes

I love your work matey! So glad you are adopting a new friend and so jealous and well done on adopting Ari! Nice name btw.

5 Likes

Welcome Ari! Think you have a good home now :relieved:

2 Likes

Always remember your cat manifested you to take care of him.

2 Likes

Aww! What a cutie.

Cat hair gives a house character.

Enjoy your indentured servitude.

5 Likes

So glad to hear you are adopting a cat. Ari is so cute. He will have you wrapped around his paw in no time.

5 Likes

OH YAY!!!

I am beyond thrilled for you!

I’m awake at 3 am…you’ve already totally made my day! :partying_face:

Welcome, Ari! Can’t wait to see all the pics our resident photographer will be posting tons of you…hint hint. :blush:

4 Likes

oh yay. I am so happy for you…I wish I could get a cat too.

3 Likes

Good for you!!! I’m really happy he’s getting a good home!!

4 Likes

Very cool congrats
He’s got a good noggin on him

2 Likes

This os awesome news!!! I am so glad you are getting a cat!

4 Likes

Hiiiii Ari! :blush:

What a handsome boy! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Oh wow @shutterbug!
I’m so happy for you!

I know how much you love cats!

Hi Ari!

2 Likes

Ari is a looker! What a handsome kitty. I’m so happy you got him!

2 Likes

Thanks, folks. I just had to drop a bunch of dosh on new cat supplies. My daughter took off with everything when she adopted Little Lady last month so I am starting over. Thank goodness for Cyber Monday sales, it knocked about $50 off the total price.

8 Likes

I’m having the feeling that we’re going to see a lot of Ari around now photographically speaking

5 Likes

That’s a gorgeous cat. He looks like he has character,… As cats do.

2 Likes

Hard to say. My last cat was camera-shy. Hoping for better luck this time around.

4 Likes

Cats are the best. Glad you’re giving Ari a good loving home.

3 Likes