Fidget jewelry

I have a nervous habit of picking at my fingers, and I’m trying to break the habit. So I thought I would buy some fidget jewelry to occupy my hands. I know it exists, because several of my students used it. But I can’t find any anywhere that suits my purpose. Does anyone here use fidget jewelry? If so, where did you buy it? Does anyone have recommendations?

They used to make isometric instruments for folks who wanted to increase their strength. There were stress balls to squeeze and hand held spring instruments to stress and release.

There was an ASMRtist on YouTube named raphytaffy who had these great ‘stress cubes’ I think they were called. Clearly since I recall enough I’ll try to dig up the actual name… bc they might be worth looking into.

2 Likes

I reread Ninja’s OP and realize the Stress Cubes(That is their name) but I realize they are not jewelry and I under

1 Like

… I understand the benefits of the jewelry aspect… I can see how that’s more convenient because it doubles as something else… just like the chew beads for teething babies which are also pretty neat.

@Froge thank you, it’s exactly what I am looking for!!!

2 Likes

I often stim by biting my fingers. It’s something I do when I’m really overloaded with stress and anxiety. I might buy one too but my family might yell at me for it. So urgh.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.