Feeling slightly manic

I really need to slow down a bit :confused:

anyone else get manic at all?

4 Likes

Gear down and watch some cartoons. I don’t get manic much anymore.

3 Likes

Daydreamer, do you take a mood stabilizer?

2 Likes

I get manic infrequently. I am on a mood stabilizer and, even off of it, I spend way more time depressed than manic. I do, however, have terrible mixed episodes where i’m irritable and agitated and suicidal. That is by far the worst.

4 Likes

I used to get manic a lot but now I’m far more likely to get depression. I think its age.

3 Likes

Do calming activities like listening to tranquil music @mrhappy.
I rarely get manic on Depakote.

3 Likes

yea i do sometimes…i think the key is to avoid anything that causes bursts of energy, sugar, unchecked emotions, over exercising, crazy-fast music, doing anything overboard really and anything that it conducive to a lack of stability

2 Likes

trying to slow down, its my mind that is starting to run away, i think i’ve got too much on but there is nothing i can do,

i had a dream my dad was telling me i was going too fast, now it looks like i am going even faster, you know the saying ‘if you go too fast the wheels fall off’ thats what i’m worried about.

I cant even write down everything that i’m doing i’m just trying to get through each thing as it comes, i’ve got an important meeting tomorrow, its a proposal for a book club at my clubhouse, i also wrote some rules and did a couple of posters, so i’ve been puting it together the last few days,

another thing i’m hoping to do is raise money for a very big and ambitious project and it is so massive idk where to start lol

trying not to let this snowball :confused:

oh yeah i also applied for another thing as a social media coordinator, looks like a great job

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.