FDA issues ban on some flavored vaping products

1 Like

I hope this all gets regulated so people are safer than they are now.

1 Like

can you import it? surely it is not dangerous, the company i use is approved, idk the logic in this, maybe you can import it,

is this by order of Mr Trump?

1 Like

It cannot be imported. Tobacco is not to go thru USPS, just like alcohol. I hated working at the post office and having to make people remove contraband from care packages for soldiers or birthdays etc. Tobacco products are forbidden, which is why so many sites pop up and go away, they get caught and have to scurry and restart.

If it comes thru customs and gets hit by xray or dog or whatever customs uses, both sides sender and receiver can get time. That’s why I would refuse to send anything while I worked if I had the slightest hint you had no no’s.

1 Like

Cigars are exempt. USPS ships cigars both nationally and internationally (I’m a cigar smoker).

I never had cigars go thru, and the only training I got was a day of no tobacco, guns, alcohol, or illicit substances. Literally. That was my extent.

Small town post office I was hired for 5 hours a week. I start and get told oh. The postmaster is going on medical leave, enjoy your 55 hour weeks with 2 days training. And nobody else had that old 3.5 floppy disk system anymore, ugh!!! I lasted 9 months, then claimed disability. Rural SD, every post office had it’s own outdated system, nobody could work at a different PO cause nothing linked. We didn’t have hand scanners for 2 months cause they went down and I couldn’t get ahold of the postmaster to fix them. There is a reason postal workers lose their ■■■■.

1 Like

The flavor ban only applies to closed-pod systems.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.