Favorite cartoon

My favorite cartoon growing up was as told by Ginger. Any of you have one?

e3efcb192d304bcce9c472416c0d945e

5 Likes

Southpark! Lol

4 Likes

Oh that’s a good one. Daria is another one for me.

3 Likes

When I first moved to the US back in 2002 my step daughter watched a lot of Nickleodeon. I have a soft spot for Spongebob Squarepants. That show was just so whack but entertaining. I think I watched way too much Nick!

3 Likes

Ren and Stimpy. Beavis and Butthead.

My mum wouldn’t let me watch B&B when I was young but somehow R&S was okay. Haha. :thinking:

6 Likes

I grew up with Amazing Spiderman, Looney Toons, Flintstones, etc. Am partial to Pinky & the Brain and Archer these days.

NARF!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

My boss……………

1 Like
4 Likes

I was really fond of Teen Titans hahahaha

1 Like

I liked hey Arnold and rocket power a lot

1 Like

Dark wing duck, and animainiacs

2 Likes

I liked Rug Rats on Nickelodeon

2 Likes

Teenage mutant ninja turtles

4 Likes

He Man, all he way

1 Like

How about biker mice from mars

Anyone remember that show?

2 Likes

A man lying on the couch and a Sigmond Freud-looking guy with a note book and pen…"What are you thinking now"he says. Balloon with the patient’s… standing behind Freud"s chair with a raised dagger in hand…

Or the one from the New Yorker - A couple of monsters
Sitting atop a bill board having trashed the town + it’s residents.

One says he laughed so hard humans came out his nose. Accompanied by the picture -

1 Like

Wasn’t it daria?

1 Like

Screenshot_20190718-001530_Google

3 Likes

Avatar and DBZ are the only ones I remember truly liking. Others I just watched because my brothers or friends liked them. Right now I like Naruto, but overall, I’ve always been more of a “live-action” type of person. DBZ saved me when we had to spend that awful summer with him and his bi tch wife. It was the first time I was introduced to the idea of suicide.

1 Like

3 Likes