@far_cry0 's country cottage 🏡

New far cry thread 252515

3 Likes

Oh yes. Holy cow!!

3 Likes

Time to talk about coffee. I’m making some.

2 Likes

I’ve had 3 so far. I will have another one in the afternoon

1 Like

Where do most the coffee beans in Greece come from? Africa?

1 Like

Probably. Or South America, I guess

1 Like

Does anyone know what freedomofspeechdid? I completely missed it.

1 Like

@far_cry0 what’s up brosky?

2 Likes

Ive got a glass of water, I feel a bit off this morning,

@TheBest I think she got a bit hung up about something.

2 Likes

Well if she’s reading I hope she stays stable. I’m just my normal self thinking things aren’t a big deal. I really hope you are doing well.

2 Likes

@rcjj any good soccer on this weekend?

Portuguese leage is on wait, small competition only. I’m going to see other countries

1 Like

Next week starts group phase of champions league @TheBest

18/09 - Monaco - Atletico Madrid and Liverpool - Paris Saint Germain are the best games

1 Like

Cool man. I will definitely check it out. I saw that Liverpool and Tottenham play this weekend. Manchester United and Watford should be good as well.

1 Like

Liverpool gets a tough one right of the bat. They have Napoli and Belgrade in their group. I bet they will make it out of it.

1 Like

I think Barcelona will win Champions League.

1 Like

I think Juventus is favorite. Cristiano Ronaldo makes the difference on champions league! Cristiano Ronaldo scored 15 goals last season on Champions League. Salah scored 11 goals

1 Like

I must admit I did buy a Ronaldo Juventus sticker and put it on my dinner table. He’s a good winner. I’d have a big ego too if I was as popular as him.

1 Like

Ronaldo can play in any team of the world and makes a difference. I think he´s already pissed off about not scoring any goal at Juventus. In the past the press gone mad about he not scoring goals he responded to them in a press conference that “Goals are like ketchup, when it appears it’s all at once” next game he scored 1 goal I think.

Was this game

The Press conference

1 Like

Ronaldinho warming up eheheh @TheBest

1 Like