Far cry - I'll be visiting Nepal in April next year

I’ll be first heading to Kathmandu than Pokara. Any tips on places to visit? i’m be spending 21 days in Nepal.

2 Likes

Okay alot place to visit here…
First lumbini…!!! Birthplace of buddha…!!!

U can meditate there…!!!

Then mount everest. . If u like to climb hills or mountains…

And lot more…!!!

3 Likes

I would love to visit the everest base camp but unsure about the flight.

1 Like

Hows ur health now … are u still paranoid…!!!

I don’t think so…

1 Like

Cool man… why did u wakeup so early today bob…!!!

Couldn’t sleep. My thoughts are racing.

1 Like

I have become obsessed with holidays. I feel like I’m wasting my life and need to make up for lost time. I think I don’t know how long I am going to be well for so need to get things in before I become unwell again. I have been spending many hours searching for holidays and making plans.

1 Like

Are u coming alone or with friends… i think u might need company. …

1 Like

Alone. I haven’t got anybody to go with me.

1 Like

I have to appreciate ur confidence… if i were u i will never come out of my country.

I feel scared to talk to people…i cant visit foreign country…ITS A lot of stress…!!!

U are welcome buddy…!!!

2 Likes

I have always told myself I will visit Nepal again one day. I fell in love with Nepal and India. Haven’t been back for 10 years and need to do it to move forward with my life. I think going will give me something to focus one. I feel more comfortable talking to native Indian/Nepali people then my own countrymen.

2 Likes

That sounds like an amazing trip, if you do it, @bobbilly. I hope you go and have a great time.

3 Likes

Thank you. 123456

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.