F them all

i can not change myself, i have other complex diagnosis, like speech impediment, dyslexia, spelling ramifications, schizoaffective with trust issues paranoia tendencies. trauma from deadly events, sexual abused as a pubescent. abandonment issues. so why do i put up with all of you. to improve my life. better
my symptoms. and to have friends. sorry you hate me. ps. move this in and way and…

2 Likes

I don’t hate you, but reading this post, I’m worried about you.

You shouldn’t have to change. Treating conditions is one thing- it can make life easier. Changing who you are is something else entirely.

1 Like

so when, the spell checker on speech talk mess up my words, you blame it on me.

I need you dr. zen.

1 Like

thank you jukebox

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone blames you for anything; Im just worried that you feel hated. I know I don’t hate you. My dad has to use speech talk and so does my mother’s husband. There’s nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

they’er’s some who flat don’t, to good for them selfs to see how it is for others with different conditions.and should reconsider theyer rolls. but they well never admit the wrongful doings.
you know in my life i have been a victim of many thing race was one of them. lost teeth by a adult back hand me. so i know how bad life can get.

Honestly Dr Zen, if you have a problem with a person or people on the forum, perhaps you should consider pming moderation to discuss whatever issues you have. I promise I will listen.

I’m sorry you have these struggles in your life, but you are not the only one that has had problems. Everyone here has had struggles. Accusing everyone on the forum of hating you, saying “why do I put up with you”, saying “F them all” and accusing someone who was clearly trying to help you of “blaming it on you” is not constructive.

Lashing out at the whole forum accomplishes nothing.

2 Likes