Exotic beat

Im in a total creative slump and been trying to break out of it. So I made a beat with just exotic instruments from India to try to shake things up and I think it turned out pretty cool!

Let me know what you think

8 Likes

That last one you made was sick tho and very unique. This was cool Too but not really Totally my kinda flavor. Keep experimenting you’ll be back in the groove in no time.

1 Like

Reminds me of this intro:

2 Likes

Thanks man! Glad you liked my last one. Let me know when youre done rapping over it and Ill mix it up and see what we got!

That one is unfinished as well btw lol, Ill get to mixing it tomorrow after I get my creativity back :wink:

@dreamer54 so glad you think so man, I like that intro a lot haha. Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pretty cool! Hey, what DAW you use. I’m a Reason 10.4 user myself.

1 Like

Hey man long time no see! I use FL Studio 20 for my hip hop stuff like this, but for my more traditional rock songs I typically use Pro Tools 2019.

Hows the producing been going lately?

1 Like

My music stuff has been great for years, thanks. No writer’s blocks etc. I’m happy with that.
My Sz has also got better. Going for an injection tomorrow (I get one in every 3rd week) I get a Zypadhera injection. Anyway, FL Studio is a great software. But so is Reason. It’s cool that some other Sz’s also make music and post their stuff here. :+1:

How’s your life?

1 Like

Nice man Im glad its been smooth sailing for ya music wise. Yeah I love the channel rack in FL Studio, makes it way easier to visualize drums and such, I wish more DAWs had something like that.

My life has been interesting since covid lol Im an American living in Sweden and nothing has closed down here and is running like normal while my home country goes to sh*t so thats putting it lightly. Still my family and friends all have their health and I can continue studying in Europe so all is well! Thanks for asking

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.