Excited for Christmas

So I got my first delivery for Christmas stuff and it was the wrapping paper. Lol no presents here yet to wrap. That’s ok there’s a bunch of stuff going to show up later today then I can start wrapping.

I got a little 2 foot pre-lit Christmas tree that will be just fine on a little table we have. I got some mini glass ornaments but I’ll need more decorations than that so I’ll find a craft store and buy some mini bows and candy canes. And that’s all the decorating I’m going to do.

So excited for Christmas this year. It feels good since I spent the last 6 years being the grinch because my mom died right before Christmas 6 years ago and it was spoiling Christmas for me. But finally I’m back in the spirit and I can’t wait (obviously)

8 Likes

oh I am so excited for you !! I highly anticipate Christmas every year…this year will be lush since Angie will get her disability any day now…yayyyy…happy for you !!

1 Like

I can’t wait, either! For some reason, I’m extra pumped for Christmas this year. I got a TON of presents for my fam, so maybe that’s why. They deserve to be spoiled, they do a lot for me.

1 Like

yeah im in a Christmas mood today. got all my shopping done, these last 2 days. now I have to sleep it off tonight or else it will feel like forever before Christmas gets here. don’t want time to drag on in anticipation of Christmas, we still have 10 weeks or so. mom doesn’t start listening to Christmas music until December as a rule. I don’t think im going to put up any decorations at my place, negatives and all.

2 Likes

I’m excited this year, too. I don’t normally celebrate Christmas, but my mother in law goes all out for Christmas. Since moving away 6 years ago we haven’t been there for Christmas, so this year we bought tickets to spend 10 days with her, but it’s a surprise. My sister in law and father in law know, but no one else. I can’t wait to see her face when we show up!

2 Likes

@jukebox, did Angie get approved? If so, YEAH!!! I’m so excited for you guys.

@anon49063606 I’m so glad I’m not the only one who shopped already and I’m glad your’re excited too.

@Lifer Yeah you got all your shopping done. I’m almost done.

@LED that’s a fantastic present, she’ll be so happy to see you guys.

3 Likes

@Leaf we were told it could be up to three months before we hear back…but personally, not Angie, I think the hearing went in a landslide in Angie’s favor because she had such a good fiery lawyer fighting for her…plus the judge is known to approve most cases for disability…

1 Like

It can go quickly, when I got approved I only waited like a week to get money. So exciting for you.

2 Likes

Katie price has already put up her Christmas tree lol. She is a famous person in the UK.

I’m so excited toooooooo
I enjoy the festive feeling.

1 Like

I’m glad you’re excited too. It’s a great feeling. I want to put the tree up but my sister wants to wait until she finishes the next school term. I guess that will be the end of November.

1 Like

Oh you live with your sister?
That’s lovely.

I think I’ll get a tree for my room this year too.

1 Like

I bought a two foot tree, pre-lit. I don’t have anyplace for a big tree so I just got a nice little one. This is the one I got

2 Likes

That’s really pretty. I’d buy that too…

1 Like

I also got these

AC
AC

2 Likes

It’s so Christmassy :relaxed:

1 Like

It can get really pretty in Hawaii in the fall and winter. There’s a cool breeze but it’s still sunny. There’s just this slow feeling, in recent years. No school or work, just holding a drink watching leaves fall.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.