Schizophrenia.com

Energy. Life & Death?

So.

Energy.

Life & Death.

Is Energy A Form Of Life?

‘Yes it,s true that life is energy . If we go by the principle of conservation of energy ,we live because we have some energy that is constantly making the process of living . … My only answer here will be that when life goes away , the energy to drive your body goes away. That time all the processes of the body stops’. (From Google)

SoO0…, What Is Death?.

Where does energy go when it seems to disappear?

'There is law called Law of conservation of energy which theoretically states “the total energy of an isolated system remains constant—it is said to be conserved over time. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it transforms from one form to another.” (From Google)

qp|| Kinda Like Pressing Play To Hear A Song. The Song Gives Us Happy, Neutral, Sad, Or Angry Energy And Then It Ends. The Song Doesn’t Exist After It Stops. (At Least In Our Universe). And Whatever Form Of Energy It Brought Us, We Carry Into Our Next Action.

Hmm. . .

Energy Is Life. And Energy Is Carried By Some Form Of Form?. For Instance, A Sphere Holding A Flame Slowly Floats. And As The Sphere Slowly Decays. The Flame Grows Brighter. And As The Sphere Disappears The Flame Becomes A Pure White Light. Now With Perhaps An Ember In It’s Center From It’s Last Form Of Energy. And The White Light Stays On One Place And Sends It’s Energy In The Form Of Sight For Those Nearby. As The Ember Grows Even Brighter Than The Light, In The Light’s Center?. But. . . I Sense No Decay.

So With The First Question, Wondering If Energy Is A Form Of Life, It Is True. Once The Body Decays And Stops Thriving Within The Wilderness Of Existence In Breathing Form. It’s An Ending. But!, The Second Question Arrives At The Gates Of No Ending Or Beginning. Which Doesn’t Make Much Sense Since, Here We All Are. And If Energy Exist’s In Some Template. It Came From Somewhere. Commonsense Admits That. And Here We Are Once Again With The Chicken And The Egg. Of Course The Question, Which Came First. . .

I Am Wandering Far From Existential Home Fellow Forum Participants. . .

Has Anyone Else Studied These Questions?. With Any Sort Of Reasoning In The End?. . .

I Could Be Way Off Here. . . . . . .

P.s. Hope, Truth, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Eternal Peace!.

Thoughtful Object Judging Nothing Of Your Self Intact From Consciousness To Come And See. . .

(((&)))

P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Eternal Peace!.

i can imagine that there is some type of source of which all life is made of. That this source exists in a higher vibrational dimension and is probably where we all come from a higher level of existence come down here to live a life…

1 Like

Hmm!.

I Like Where You’re Travelling In That Train Of Thought. . .

Like A Stream, A Current, Where The Energy Slowly Vibrates Within The Stream Of Illusions & Reality. Within Time & Space. The Beginning & The End All At Once. Endlessly Vibrating & Spherical In It’s Grace, Dream & Wonder. Gazing Into The Mirror That Is Mirroring Itself. A Thought. To The Spoken. Back To It’s Original Form Of Movement. . .

Perhaps. . .

The Beginning Is The End. . .

And The End. . .

Is The Beginning. . .

A Perfect Circle~ ‘Mer de Noms’. (Album). Released In 2000. ~1o1.1o1.1o1~

P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Eternal Peace!.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.