A book idea

Every being has a beginning, and what we think of as an ending.

This is a story of life, death, and origins.

There are millions of different religions, beliefs, and or views on this planet we now live and die upon. A few of these religions are very similar, but nothing is like what I am going to profoundly write within this story.

We all start out basically the same way, and are born. Some say that is the start of our existence / lives. Some say it is the beginning to an end as well. What if we do not truly start there? What if we also do not end there?
In physics, mathematics, chemistry, biology, etc it is stated:

“Energy (Power) is not created, nor is it destroyed. It however can be collected, and dissipated.”
Within this in mind, and the fact we are electrochemical beings that live in a three dimensional world. I must ask (not only to myself, but you the reader(s) as well) where does the “Energy based “piece of our whole existence originate or start from some area or originate from somewhere else. I then begin to search my thoughts via the public libraries, the World Wide Web (internet), and anything place else imaginable / thinkable for researching items. Everything I find, research, study, and or just simply find and read / hear simply implies that:
“Energy (Power) cannot be created, nor can it be destroyed. It however can be collected, and dissipated.”
At this point I then try to actually figure out with more research, and time an answer to why or how this actually can be proven / disproven. At this time I decide to look at thing in a sub-atomic level in a much smaller area. Within this area I discover that quote of Energy (Power) to still be pure and true. This conclusion is from millions of documentations, and research from various scientists / scientific communities.
The next step was to study and research brain tissue and its basic layout. Even with this research I found other information, research, and medical knowledge of the same quote previous mentioned in this book was still a pure constant (basically still hold true to its stated meaning.).
At this point I have researched many things for many years, and under different constraints, and am officially in need of a break from the topic at hand. So I then decide to take a brief break for a few years and to do something different to keep my mind clear and unbiased, and or opinionated.
For the next few years I have my break. I then go back to the internet and play massively multiplayer video games and what not, I also give away free pc tech support to people that deserve it, and quite a few dozen other things other than research and think about the previously mentioned question and or topic.
After a few years of my break. I finally cleared my thoughts, but one sadly stayed within my focus. In t was the basic physic quote:
“Energy (Power) cannot be created, nor can it be destroyed. It however can be collected, and dissipated.”
Within this one quote. I felt the answer / solution to my main objective. In my reality however it was a problematic resolution to be solved.
Basically from my research for so many years. I found a few things to help me with the solution to my problems, or so I was hoping it would help with it. I then go to my notes and begin going over them slowly looking for a possible key missing item or a tiny bit of knowledge that might help shed more light on my origination theory and question.

Within the various religions of this world we exist in I discover a few that are very similar with their beliefs. In a few of them they have a common basis. Thus begin as stated in my personal quote below:
“ God(s) are everywhere, forever existing, all knowing, and never leave us alone, but are also within all of us at the same instant just slightly within our grasp, reach, or inside us.”

I’m glad you’re writing a cool book. Feel free to discuss the nonreligious aspects here as you write it.

2 Likes

The next few pages after this I’m planing on introducing Energy based being that omnipotent, that kinda feeds on energy / souls to continue its reign. But not sure if I can blend it in properly.

1 Like

I’m not intelligent enough to write a book. I’d have to take classes.

Even if you cannot write a book I’d recommend keeping a diary or journal it helps. Not just with thoughts but lots of things.

1 Like

One day you might surprise yourself.

3 Likes

Hi there. Have you heard the phrase, Nihil ex nihilo fit? It means, “Nothing can be made from nothing,” and it stems from the ancient Greek philosopher Epicurus. He was way ahead of his time, and his armchair physics was made into a verse epic by Lucretius titled, On the Nature of Things. It might inspire your research, never mind that it’s ancient.

3 Likes

Good idea. Fragments of non sense.

No I don’t think you have nonsense , but a complicated way of viewing what you see like me.

1 Like

I’ll look into that. Thank you

1 Like

Only G can create something out of nothing.

1 Like

People can create something out of nothing as well

2 Likes

Sounds like the equivalent trade rule in the Alchemist universe.

1 Like