El Video Game Threado 2.0

Zelda sounds like fun but I get overwhelmed by long video games. It’s why I havent started red dead redemption 2 yet.

Haha the piranha plant sounds awesome. Bowser is my main player. I used to be able to tear the stage up with bowser.

1 Like

Lol I got Bowser on random in a recent 4-player FFA match, and this one guy had been targeting me and taunting with rapid crouches, so I grabbed him three times and killed both of us with a move Bowser has. He grabs them and just drops straight down off the edge. That knocked him to third buahahaha!

I take taunts pretty personally in the game hehe

3 Likes

I really wanna try the new Ace Combat for PS4. It was supposed to be released in November of last year but I haven’t heard anything lately about it.

Edit. I see it’s out. Now to see if Redbox will stock it. Gracias

2 Likes

Ace combat came out late January 2019 I’ve been debating whether to buy that or Sekiro

2 Likes

So I’m hearing the battle system in Sekiro is easier than Dark Souls? Like, you just block a lot and there’s no stamina to burn. Seems oversimplified.

2 Likes

Its simplified but it is still a bit of a challenge.

There have been people who say its not as hard as Dark Souls though.

I can’t say one way or the other.

Except I like Dark Souls more because of the freedom choose stats and build characters.

But yeah… Mostly you just slash and parry/block/dodge/jump freely without burning any kind of meter like Stamina

Then you either wear out the enemies posture before their health bar gets depleted and do a ‘deathblow’ or just deplete their health.

It looks really good at least and some bosses are still kind of ‘Souls’-ey in how you have to fight them.

3 Likes

I’ve never played any souls game but I have Dark Souls on the switch just sitting there waiting to be played.

3 Likes

I gotta say though I get some pleasure out of having made that remark about Sekiro when my brother started playing it.

“It looks more like an Action game than an Action-RPG”

Whoa. He got mad. Lol.

I told him my reasonings though.

Everything I say though ‘doesn’t count’ because I’m not some highly respected person in the gaming community.

… So until it becomes a popular opinion then and only then was I ever right about anything. And even then ‘I never said that’ when I did say that.

Lol. Ok.

Still fun riling people up sometimes.

This month I’m going to get the Final Fantasy with Vaan and Balthier as main characters on Switch. I forgot what number it is. I only ever played it for ps2 right around the time I began getting really sick. I’m looking forward to it. I believe it will release on the 30th of April. I’m also interested in getting Dragons Dogma again for the Nintendo switch. Other than that there aren’t many games this month I’ve heard about. Going to search online to see what will be released on PS4. Steam always has some unexpected release.

3 Likes

FF 12!

Sweet. I loved Dragon’s Dogma…

Dont know why it wasn’t that well received.

If I were a kid discovering that game for the first time I would have crapped my pants.

1 Like

Dragons Dogma is super fun. I even managed to play Dragons Dogma online for PC with a translation patch. I so wish they brought it over to the U.S. I agree it is a highly underrated game. The story is okay but the gameplay… it really shines there. I usually play it on hard mode.

FF12! That’s the one! Looking forward to trying to pass it finally. I’ve heard there are a lot of changes with the Zodiac version.

Also a Dragon’s Dogma Netflix anime is in the works! Should be fun to watch if they learned anything from the Castlevania anime.

1 Like

Hey any of you guys feel free to add me on PSN my gamertag is Agent_Zeo_12

1 Like

Truck Driver for PS4 coming out in May looks cool. I may bite and buy it. :grinning:

1 Like

I’ll add you if you don’t mind. My PSN is P—885. I censored a few letters but I think you’ll recognize it with the numbers. I am away from my apartment right now but I’ll add you when I get home.

1 Like

Yeah that’s cool

1 Like

What genre games do you play most? Right now as far as multiplayer games go I play, Battlefield V, Fifa 19, Red Dead Redemption online, Path of the Exile and I’ve been playing Outward but have only tried cooperative multiplayer once.

I play a lil bit of everything I got final fantasy 15 call of duty ww2 n modern warfare,um mortal Kombat xl ,dark souls am on ng+1 yeah don’t really have anything new when to multiplayer but hopefully down the line we have game we can team up in

1 Like

Sweet do you have the multiplayer expansion for FFXV? I have that. Maybe we can try it. I also have Dark Souls if we ever play that I must warn you I’m horrible at it lol.

2 Likes

Yeah I bought ff15 with all the dlc so I should have it I’d have to check real quick ive never tried the multiplayer on there as for dark souls am pretty good I got all 3 crowns from the dlc which was very hard to do but I did by linking up with ppl not by myself I’ll help u run thru it but I won’t have access to my PlayStation til tomorrow morning

1 Like

I was just thinking I can probably drop a bunch of upgraded items I don’t use on dark souls if we link up you can still do that right? I haven’t played it in a while

1 Like