Double vision side effect?

I have had blurry vision side effects but this week and especially today I had double vision. Just wondering if anyone has had double vision side effect on antipsychotic.

So funny a year ago that expression double vision had a whole different meaning to. You know aliens run the radio stations right? They kept playing that song double vision. You know “she’s got double vision”.

Funny! Yes that song is in my head now. Thanks for that.:smiley:

2 Likes

Just read someone saying blood pressure medicine interacted badly with an antipsychotic. I just started taking lisinopril this month. Also taking Latuda. Maybe that is the answer. Now my vision has returned to normal tonight and I didn’t take the lisinopril last night. Okay, will check with doc.

Get out and exercise, fast, get that **** low so the doctors get you off it immediately.

I also have had double vision. Im on Invega and also a beta blocker.

If you like tell more about the vision changes. Im interested for myself.

I have had this seeing double or double vision the last two days. I too am on Latuda and a HBP pill. I think it’s due to physical stress. I used to get this last year or the year before, even while driving.

navane caused that side effect for me.

I don’t have double vision from meds I just have very very bad vision from decades of not keeping up with normal self maintenance.

If you are farther than 10 ft away and I don’t recognize your voice I have to seriously focus to see who you are and that takes time.

People get offended… What can you do?

Such is life.

Ever seen a old dog going blind that doesn’t trust anyone but his owner?.. That’s kinda me.

1 Like

Yes, stress makes sense. Looked up meds that cause double vision and blood pressure med alone can do it. But it could be stress too. It got worse as I was driving and almost seemed hallucinatory because at one point it was not only double, but kind of warped at the same time. Then when I got to destination and sat for a while, it cleared up. I skipped another dose of blood pressure med and today vision was sharp.

I read that certain sz meds cause it, but didn’t mention Latuda specifically. Then read that bp med alone can do it.