Doing bad again, cant handle the stress

Weed affects everyone differently. I did it in high school but it didn’t make me feel that great. I would never do any drug again and I don’t drink anymore either. Don’t smoke either. There have been studies that getting too high can make people go into psychosis. Weed is really strong these days, it’s not like the Mexican shwagg they used to have back in the day. I think weed makes people a bit delusional. That’s just my opinion though.

1 Like

@VanDam yes it definitely affects everyone differently. Differently at different times for different people too. Thank you for understanding that. It used to help me but now its kind of holding me back. Like any medicine it has a time for it to be used and when you dont need it anymore you can stop. I think that time for me has come, for now at least. Maybe in the future I can do it again in a healthy way

I dont like drinking much, it makes me feel worse without people around, its only good for being more social imo

Doctors have prescribed oxycontin and other opiate based medicines that have gotten people addicted and led to death or becoming a heroin addict. Does a doctor prescribing a “medicine” mean it’s good?

@Jonnybegood you know you are against the forum rules right now. Drop the subject or you’ll be suspended.

Okay I wanna be banned if I can’t speak the truth!

You can pick my sentence

You are way too pro drugs for your own good.

1 Like

Jo man, it might work for you and thats great. But for many of us it’s a trigger. And a very powerful one at that. Got me hearing ghosts and shiz. Thinking people died, nanotech. And then a couple hours later its over

1 Like

Ignorance is bliss???

Knowledge is liberation.

So we ban people for talking about drugs, but preaching religion and alcohol (also a drug) is okay? This looks like a personal vendetta.

no i don’t think religion and alcohol are ok here… people who talked about that have been flagged before already.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.