Does anyone know how to do a cleanse for health reasons

I’d like to detox my body but I don’t know how. Any nutritionists here?

I’m not a nutritionist, but i am a clinical nurse. There really isn’t any such thing as detoxing your body. This is because your liver and kidney’s already do such a wonderful job at detoxing your body for you that undertaking a detoxing programme would be a waste of time.

However, if you are just looking to incorporate some healthier foods into your diet then there is always room to move there.

3 Likes

@Loke I was so confused for a minute because I thought you were referring to hygiene for COVID-19.

I’m like “wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water”. :potable_water: :soap: :raised_hand: :raised_back_of_hand: :+1: :smile:

3 Likes

If you want to look into this just watch out for the ton of quackery that so called ‘experts’ tend to spout. I’m talking free radicals and staring at the rising sun stuff.

1 Like

Exercise is the best. Lemon juice with green or white tea detox the body also.

2 Likes

There really isn’t any type of body cleanse that will do anything. As @Sezbot241 stated, your body is already doing a good job of that on its own. You can aid the body’s natural functions with clean eating, drinking enough water, and avoiding substances such as alcohol.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.