Does anybody want to chat

I’m dressed with my suitcase packed, have to leave for the airport in two and a half hours. Anybody want to chat? I’m kinda bored.

Sure, I’ll chat :slight_smile:
I don’t know what to chat about though…
Are there any Tv shows you like?

1 Like

Where are you headed to?

1 Like

Hi Nova! I miss your Pikachu avatar a little bit. I really like the Marvel movies but haven’t seen any of the Marvel shows. I tried watching the first episode of Legion since it takes place in a mental hospital, but it turned into something else by the end. I watch all the animated shows on Netflix, they are pretty good. I also am wondering if Shameless is any good, the pilot wasn’t bad. What kind of shows do you like?

I’m headed back to VA where I live, for the time being. I’ve done the flight a couple times in the past so traveling doesn’t really stress me much.

I miss it too, but I’m too stubborn to change back :joy:

Do you watch Disenchantment? (Disenchanted? I forget the spelling)
I live doctor shows and inestigation shows. House, Scrubs, Grey’s Anatomy, Criminal Minds, CSI, Bones, those kinds of things.

I wanted to try Rick and Morty, but it confuses me. I watched a few episodes last time I was in the hospital because my room had a TV and I had nothing better to do.

I finished the first season of Disenchanted, sometimes the jokes aren’t the greatest but it has a good storyline. It finished a lot stronger than it started, I wasn’t hooked until the last few episodes.

I used to watch Scrubs, I’m a big fan of sitcoms without laugh tracks because I feel like they have to try a lot harder to be funny and it really shows, that show is hilarious. I used to watch House weekly. I need to watch more live action shows.

Rick and Morty is kind of its own thing, I really love it but I feel like it’s an acquired taste for some people. It’s nice to see another successful adult animated program in its infancy. I grew up with the Simpsons and remember chatting about the first South Park season in middle school. Rick and Morty has been renewed for 70 more episodes, which translates into at least six more seasons. The guys who made the show are known for procrastinating. I also love It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

What show makes you laugh the most?

Definitely Scrubs. I love that shows, I’ve watched if from start to finish at least 3 times, if not more. It just never gets old!

What about you?

1 Like

I think the show I’ve laughed at the most was “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.” There’s an episode where two of the characters, who usually live in the city, rent a house in the suburbs and it slowly unhinges both of them. Seeing Dennis cuss out traffic on his way into the city to work made me laugh.

1 Like

I freaking love that show

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.