Does anybody else like dirt bike motorcycles?

I have always wanted a dirt bike, since I was a kid.

2 Likes

I had a dirt bike as a kid and loved it. But my mom got me a pink one. I spray painted it black and my mom threw it away because she was so mad at me. But I absolutely loved it for the time I had it

1 Like

I love dirt bikes. I never had one but there still cool as hell.

1 Like

Rode them a bit as a kid and liked them. Used to own street bikes in my twenties, miss them. My wife wouldn’t let me have one while our kid was young.

in my late teens early twenties we had motocross and pit bikes we used to ride in the countryside

It was a lot of fun.

That was back when I had friends

I had a motercycle long ago and it was so very fun. You can get overconfident on them and get reckless. I was lucky and it was a small town so the traffic was slow and sparse. I gave it up when I took to drinking. One of the good decisions I made in life. I just left it at my sister’s house and started walking everywhere. Later I got a job working different places for a temporary agency and took the buses.

My two fave rides of days past:

1984 Suzuki GS550. Traded in on below:

1989 Honda CBR 600F

4 Likes

I used to have a sport atv, it was a 2004 kawasaki kfx400 400cc 5speed manual with a Yoshimura exhaust. It was loud as heck lol and scary fast.

Couldn’t get other friends into it. So I sold it.
I later bought a 125cc 2 stroke birel kart for Karting. That thing was even scarier lol

2 Likes

This was the atv model I had.

This was the kart same engine but different chassis

One day I’d like to get back into karting

2 Likes

Karting is a blast. You have so many awesome tracks in BC.

1 Like

Learned from my uncle as a kid with a bike way too powerful than safe. Was fun.

1 Like

Yeah, my Honda 600 was too fast and I was too immature for it at the time. Lots of fun, but I’m thankful I didn’t get myself or someone else hurt or killed. I’ve been considering getting a street bike, but the idea makes my wife nervous.

1 Like

Lol, good luck!

I can say my bike days are over. I scared myself out of the desire when I was doing wound care rotations.

1 Like

Yeah! and in Washington just across the border there’s the Sima raceway it’s super nice

1 Like

Man, I think you need to have three PCR tests, two RAT tests, and sacrifice an adult virgin to the Dark Lord to cross a border now. Adult virgins are getting hard to come by.

1 Like

Hahaha yeah maybe I’ll get to go back there in 2040? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

No! LoudSOBs. I called the cops on this kid who would open up and down by our house. Screw that noise.

Lol I was one of those lovely kids :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: my truck would set off car alarms driving down the street :crazy_face:
One time I was ripping my quad around the neighborhood going like 100kmh and my neighbor just went nuts on me

Oh the days of the young and restless.

Edit. Reckless

1 Like

They are so fun dude. Full sized motorcycles are way too much for me, but a dirt bike? Hell yeah!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.