Do you wear sunscreen? ๐ŸŒž

• Never
  • Sometimes
  • Always

0 voters

I always wear sunscreen if Iโ€™ll be outside for more than 15 minutes, in the spring, summer, and fall. :sun_with_face: Gotta keep that skin healthy!

1 Like

I avoid the sun as much as possible, iโ€™m very fair.

2 Likes

I only use it when tanning outside, going to the beach or to water parks.

2 Likes

Now I rarely go outside anyways and when I do its mostly at night like after 10-11pm.

2 Likes

I am not much of a beach goer or the sit outside in the sun type of Skunk as heat gets to me really quickly. So no real need for sunscreen.

Used to wear it all the time as a kid after I burned the damn blazes out of my back. I still remember that. Live and learn.

2 Likes

I know I should, but I canโ€™t stand the feel of it on my skin. Horribly distracting.

2 Likes

I donโ€™t as often as I should. I keep underestimating how easy I burn, but my little episode last year has made me more careful and more aware of early signs of sunburn

2 Likes

Have you seen me?

I need SPF every freaking day.

Itโ€™s just part of my routine now.

2 Likes

When I was working outside I always wore it. No reason not to when its being provided by the company as ppe.

I donโ€™t stay outside long now, so no.

1 Like

I donโ€™t go outside for long now. The ap makes me sun sensitive.

1 Like

Iโ€™ve read bad things about sunscreen. I donโ€™t wear it. Iโ€™m trying to find an alternative.

For now, I avoid long time exposure to the sun.

1 Like

the sun is horrible out here so I do it as much as able. Mum passed away to a melanoma on her foot. It really is serious business and although I tan rather than burn itโ€™s still way from healthy. Iโ€™m just getting to an age now where every spot is serious and Iโ€™m getting chuncks cut out of me regularly.

There is nothing healthy about a tan is what they say over hereโ€ฆslip, slop and slap. Slip on a shirt, slop on the sunscreen and slap on a hat!

1 Like

I burn, then tan if thereโ€™s any skin left, haha.

Maybe tan isnโ€™t the right wordโ€ฆ More like my skin gets a bit more golden

2 Likes

It seems unnatural to use sunscreen, and I hate the texture of it on my skin.

I bask in the sun sometimes, but I never burn. Just go from light brown to a darker shade.

If humans came from the plains of Africa we shouldโ€™ve evolved a proper protection mechanism from skin cancer by now lol

At least your skin wonโ€™t age as you get older. UV ages the skin sooo much. Iโ€™ll probs look 5 years older than I am if I stay in the sun often.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.