Do you wear socks? yes? no?

Inside the home, I am always barefoot.

We have hardwood floors, no one wears shoes inside the apartment.

I walk barefoot around the house and sleep barefoot.

I only wear socks when I will leave the apartment during winter.

What about you?

If you have a foot fetish, this is not the place to mention it :rofl:

3 Likes

I can’t not wear socks—it grosses me out to touch the floor.
Therefore, socks are a very important clothing item for me :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I prefer socks but at night I cant sleep with socks on.

4 Likes

I hate socks. The only time I wear them is when I have to for the shoes inI’m wearing.

Though, if my feet get really cold (I have Raynaud’s) I have some soft fuzzy socks that I’ll wear until my feet are warmer.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t like socks either, I mean they are made for shoes.

1 Like

It all depends on the weather.

If it’s really warm I’ll wear loafers (with no socks) or sandals.

But if it’s cold I am rockin’ socks inside and outside.

2 Likes

I always wear socks.
I don’t like the feeling of being barefoot. :footprints:

3 Likes

I didn’t wear socks for a while but im back to wearing socks.

1 Like

Usually no. I tend to avoid wearing shoes that require them and at home definitely don’t wear them.

1 Like

In winter yes with boots.

In summer no with flats.

1 Like

I have to wear shoes all day long because of a ankle/foot issue - the area where the calf tendon attaches to my heal is really sore and tender all the time. It can’t take the kind of pounding that walking barefoot causes.

I wear socks because I wear shoes.

1 Like

I always wear socks because I have poor circulation. My feet are always cold :fearful:

Funny story: when I was younger, I had a phobia of feet. It sounds dumb, but they just totally grossed me out. And my parents jokingly said I had a foot fetish. My cold brain used context clues to decide that the word “fetish” must mean “fear” and I used it as a fancy word for fear until I was like 24! I now think back to all the times I told people I had a fetish for paper cuts, bees, clowns, and turtlenecks. They must have thought I was into some interesting stuff!

9 Likes

I never wear shoes without socks.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

That is funny :rofl:

Should we post naked feet pic’s if we don’t wear socks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I normally only wear socks if I’m wearing shoes. Plus I have this weird belief that wearing socks can trap negative energy so I go barefoot a lot lol. Especially in bed I can’t sleep with socks on Plus my feet get overwarmed too easy so it’s just more comfy and so free :footprints:

1 Like

Yes I wear socks most of the time. I always wear socks with shoes.

1 Like

I wear socks with shoes. If I’m laying about around the house I’ll sometimes leave them on…otherwise it’s barefoot. Or thongs. ( flip flops ). In winter socks not so bad for getting around the house!

1 Like

I wear socks with shoes unless its summer.

1 Like

yes, all the time.
keeps my feet warm.

2 Likes