Do you wear jeans?

I wear blue jeans every day. I watched a movie of the history of jeans. The history of jeans is an essential part of the history of America.

4 Likes

I never wear jeans.

3 Likes

I usually wear jeans. I like their fit.

1 Like

I like strechable jeans :jeans: and lose ones
Hard and thick one is very uncomfortable.

2 Likes

I just ordered a pair of jeans!

I have a Lee 101 storm rider jacket. It fits me like a glove. I’m really happy I bought it, clothes usually don’t fit me because I have a strange body.

The classic is Levi’s 501 but they don’t look good on me. I really like the model though.

2 Likes

I have a blue jeans and a blackjeans i wear when i go out on special occasions. At home i wear trackpants and a tshirt/jumper depending on the weather. I have a $1000 suit for really special occasions.

1 Like

Sometimes, but usually not because I have one pair that’s too small and another pair that’s too big

1 Like

In the winter mostly. Too damn hot in the summer which is most of the year here. I wear shorts.

2 Likes

Not wore jeans for a long time tend to wear joggers

1 Like

Blue jeans, worn leather jacket and boots is cool :smile:

Kind of - i cut all my jeans into shorts.

Hate the stiff material - unless its got latex or stretch to it.

@X_Y_Z Agreed. Although I’m basically anti-jeans now.

1 Like

@mjseu Yeah, jeans has an interesting deep history and will be with us forever.

Do you buy any brand of jeans? I switched to GAP jeans for a long time but growing up - it was only Levi’s 501 blues. It was a thing in the US.
But trends / brands change.

I’ve been wearing jeans all my life so yes I still wear them on occasion.

Used to wear Levi silvertabs when they made them. Now like Lucky brand for fit but prefer to wear pants other than jeans if possible these days, for comfort . I really dont buy most of my own clothes though as I tend to be gifted enough on holidays. Im not a fashionista :grinning:

1 Like

I just put on jeans today. I wear them every week or two. Stretch.

No, I do not buy any brand jeans. These jeans that I have I bought jeans at one flea market. I never buy any brand clothing.

1 Like

I remember the past when in the USSR people wanted to buy jeans, it was one of the first western products people wanted to have in the Soviet Union. I remember how my mother had purchased old clothes including jeans at some flea market and I took two suitcases full of the clothes to Moscow to my sister who then sold jeans and other clothes in Moscow. This was in 1987 when there was still the Cold War. The times have changed.

1 Like

Yes, I almost always wear jeans (pants or shorts). I have different colors, different shades, different styles… I’ve had the same pants and shorts for years. I have 6 pairs of pants and 5 pairs of shorts.

2 Likes

Yeah i wear jeans basically everyday. There comfortable for me

3 Likes

I often wear jeans. Though I prefer sweatpants. I only wear sweatpants at home though. Leggings or jeans for going out.

3 Likes