Do you wear cologne or perfume?

Ive been eyeing a cologne sample kit from some stores for a new scent to try out. Its almost impossible to get cologne these days with the corona virus stuff, they put the samples behind the counter.

So, do you like to smell like anything or use any perfumes for yourself?

I wear white floral musk.

2 Likes

I’m allergic to perfumes, can’t be near or have any in the house

2 Likes

I do when I have a special occasion.

1 Like

i asked for cologne for christmas, and dad got me some. i dont really like it though, it’s a little strong and a cheaper brand. it was a last minute gift dad found. i wear it sometimes.

2 Likes

I got a gift, its Dolce & Gabbana cologne, never opened it and its collecting dust bcz I never go out of my house bcz of my schizophrenia.

2 Likes

The Original Eau de Cologne 4711, is named after its location at Glockengasse No. 4711. It was also developed in the 18th century by Wilhelm MĂĽlhens and produced in Cologne since at least 1799 and is therefore probably one of the oldest still produced fragrances in the world

I tried the cologne called “4711” . The original. The oldest cologne in the world! It smells like cough mixture.

3 Likes

I wear perfume. My favourite one at the moment is Roberto Cavalli. It smells absolutely beautiful.

1 Like

Well i would wear perfume but im allergic to it. It makes my eyes water and I sneeze. I do sometimes wear smelly lotion from Bath and Body Works. When I dont wash my hair for a day, the dry shampoo I use has a perfume scent.

1 Like

I wear different types. Not expensive stuff, except for the one bottle of Vanilla Musk I bought a couple years ago.

1 Like

I’m not a fan. They give me migraines. I rely on the smell of my deodorant. Get complements regularly, though. So bonus.

1 Like

I don’t even wear deodorant

1 Like

How do you do manage to do that?

3 Likes

My two favorite cologne are Pino Sylvestre and Obsession.
I wear cologne everyday.

2 Likes

Most places here ask that people go scent free as much as possible. So many people have allergies

1 Like

I Tend to Prefer to Go Without Cologne

It’s Jus Not Natural

I Love Being Outdoors

I Can’t Wait Till I Get to, (One Day), Get to Go Hiking, (Without The Work),

More So, to Get to Meet Some Wildlife,

But Yea, Cologne (To Me), is Useless

1 Like

I spend all my time indoors with ac

2 Likes

I used to wear cologne in my twenties, but no longer do.

I do put on deodorant daily, but I don’t use aftershave.

I just don’t like putting extra chemicals on my body.

1 Like

Same here. I’ve developed a bad scent allergy. My allergy to dogs has become horrible over the past few years as well. Big part of why COVID didn’t change my life that much, had already been avoiding restaurants because of this stupid support dog craze.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s called sex panther. It’s made from real panther so you know it’s good. 60% of the time it works Everytime.

Points if you know the reference :slight_smile:

5 Likes