Do you want to see what the dark side of the moon looks like?

7 Likes

Thereā€™s probably tons of sub human beasts that prey on darkness and cold, standing on their hind legs ready to attack and eat you limb by limb.

Thatā€™s how I picture this side of the moon.

Like in the movie the time machine. Not the original, the remake from like year 2000. The morlocks probably live there.

3 Likes

Itā€™s amazing what you can achieve when you brainwash a population of 1 billion and disregard their fundamental rights.

6 Likes

Is this a new space leader, eclipsing the US and Russia??

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty worried about China becoming the worldā€™s prime superpower.

1 Like

we all will be speaking Chinese if they do

1 Like

I tried to learn Chinese. I couldnā€™t do it.

Hmmm, ā€œFar Side of the Moon.ā€ Sounds like some album I heard years ago but I canā€™t remember the band who recorded it.

My dad says we didnā€™t go to the moon in ā€˜69 and China hasnā€™t either. I donā€™t see how space travel is possible being that we are unfamiliar with any atmosphere other than Earth.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be standing here,
waiting patiently,
knife in one hand,
cracker in the otherā€¦

Your posts seem strange tonight !! U alright?

congrats on china !!

The regolith appears more ā€œdirtā€-ier than what weā€™ve seen from the near side. I would sure love to know the composition of that ā€œsoil.ā€ BTW, how is Changā€™e 4 communicating with Earth? Do the Chinese have a relay communications satellite in a halo orbit around EML-2?

My sincerest congratulations to the Chinese for this accomplishment. It was well done!

People who go to the moon are crazy in my opinion. Well crazy brave. I would not do it unless my life depends on it

1 Like

I wonder if thereā€™s alien ruins/technology on the moonā€¦:alien:

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping their Rover meets our Rover. Iā€™m sure America has put one up there and found nothing. I know we have many rovers on Mars, so why not the moon.

2 Likes

@77nick77 itā€™s pink Floyd but u know that

I think that NASA should report their space missions ā€œafter the factā€ just like China and Russia do. This way we donā€™t advertise our failures. I think China and Russia are smart that way.

Iā€™ve been to the dark side of the moon. Poor real estate options but great parking.

But yes I would love to see what the Chinese discover. I just hope they can analyze the data quickly and release their findings.

:grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.