Do you think this is offensive?

I think that it’s funny, i can’t help it.

I know it’s not funny at all though and it’s just cruel, i still laugh though when i see it.

It’s really not funny at all.

6 Likes

Are you sure this isn’t a comedy routine?

2 Likes

that was really funny…but now i am paranoid !?!
take care

I think its funny maybe because i can understand what they are saying from previous experience but i wouldnt be suprised if those actors were beatin up by who they were making light of

1 Like

Your replies have shed light on my present condition.

Im a jerk, it’s not funny at all but i still laugh.

That has to be a comedy skit. Lol I like that part about the speakers in the ears. Yes, just what we need, more voices. Haha.

2 Likes

OK, I saw it twice. It’s offensive. I feel if I laugh that it undermines my self-dignity, self-esteem, and self-respect. But it’s hilarious!!! My FIRST impression was these guys were for real, and I marveled at their self-unawareness and their ignorance to be saying such stupid things about schizophrenia. But then I got it and could see the humor in it. But I’m officially offended.

2 Likes

Great to hear you like it.

the video is from The Onion - which, as you may know - is a pretty funny comedy web site that sort of pretends its covering “news”.

2 Likes

Offensive? No.
Hilarious? Yes.

In reality it isn’t funny at all.

We’re just jerks.

Speak for yourself.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s only funny in our minds.

But when we are the ones wandering the streets thinking and doing these things it’s not so funny.

It’s a childish perception to think that such serious and horrible things can be funny at all.

We?
It’s not a child’s perception to find humor in “serious and horrible” things, it’s a survivalist’s.

I thought it was full of intelligent type humor - kind of makes fun of the masses with their stereotyped thinking

4 Likes

:laughing: 24 characters.

To me it satirizes the government and media’s knee-jerk band-aid approach to “solving problems” by making the situation worse than it already is. (I think it’s funny… LOL.

1 Like

I think it’s weird. I know they can’t be serious.

@mortimermouse posted this a number of months ago. I still think it is hilarious. :smiley: