(?) Do You Think Doctors, Psychologists, Nurses, And Government Officials Look at Forums (?)

()()()…<.><.><.>…Off Topic (By) (The) (Way) Kid’s…<.><.><.>…()()()

Oh Well Nevermind, @AndrewJohn,

Unimportant Anyways, to Be Honest.

Still Stands

(EDIT)

To Be More Clear, Wouldn’t The Wall of Computer Screens And Division From Self Awareness And Self Doubt. From The Professional And Patient in The Universe of Body Language Be Helpful?. For There Are Many Layers Within The Language of The Spirit, Aura, Mind, Body, And Soul. Each Line Crossing Parallel And Shifting. In Each And Every Little Gesture Ya’know?. So The “professional” Studying a Forum Could Be Helpful. Words And Precise Intentions Without The Confusion.

Ya you lost me on this one.

Only if you believe that written language is more complete and truthful than real life interaction and oral tradition…

No Worries!,

Keeps it Cools!.

Any Evening at 11:00 is Clear Evidence of How Great “real” Life Interaction Has Worked

really? 1515151515

Past

Present

Future

PPF is not applicable to written words more than “real” life interactions

What’s Real is The Past, it Happened.

What’s Real is The Present, it’s Felt.

What’s Real is The Future, Your Choices.

If it’s in Words in Letters, or Words in Tongues, it’s Real.

Even if they do they probably can’t do anything about it. In the states they need a release of information for everything. They wouldn’t be able to note it without permissions. Besides. Too many of us to keep tabs on everyone.

Interesting Note to Note

My therapist checked out this and the family forum. She a as impressed with how well it is run and congratulated me when I got to be a mod.

She stopped by once just to make sure it was a safe place for me to be. This was about a year ago.

1 Like

paging all psychologist and nurses. Are you out there? I’m not paging government officials that sounds like paranoia to me.

1 Like

You Forgot The Doctors.

They Are Are Trying to Help us.

No Need to Be Frightened.

You Are in a Safe Place.

oh excuse me. Paging all doctors

Use The Speakerphone

1 Like

This is what happens when you don’t take meds, or they’re way out of whack. You get threads like this. Ugh, who has the patience to type that way?

Most of them probably aren’t passionate enough to find time for this.

my pdoc is leery about forums. just because some forums can give people bad information.
but this one is pretty decent