(?) Do You Think Doctors, Psychologists, Nurses, And Government Officials Look at Forums (?)

Patient, Professional

Textbooks, Thoughts

Words, in Any Form

Study And Collaboration

If they gave interaction here: what would be the difference with their daily job?

There Has to Be Walls

There Has to Be Privacy

The Question Was,

Do They Study Our Personal Lives That We Throw Out Here on Thus Forum?.

Because they “care” or because they are intrigued in a more selfish way?

It is About Solving The Puzzle

People Are Dying

it isn’t a Joke

And Anyone Who Treats Patients in a “selfish” Way in a Professional Setting, Here or There, Will Be Arrested

That is of No Doubt

If they haven´t manifested themselves yet I doubt there will be much of a different perspective than if a random internet “surfer” does it.

My doctor sees 900 patients. He doesn’t have time to go on the forum. I know because I suggested it and he told me so.

1 Like

…<.><.><.>…Sounds Legit…<.><.><.>…

Yeah I think they do

For Positive Reasons,

(OR)

For Negative Reasons?.

Does My Question Cause Paranoia?.

Or Does it Delight in Happiness And Joy (???)… . … :100:

:expressionless: Or Sincere Silence :expressionless:

:expressionless: Hello Doctor :expressionless:

:expressionless: Hello Psychologist :expressionless:

:expressionless: Hello Nurse :expressionless:

:expressionless: Hello Government Official :expressionless:

I’m Happy

:expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless:

()()()…<.><.><.>…Now Lets Get to Work…<.><.><.>…()()()

You don´t seem too happy posting that face…

I Am Thrilled in Slight, Slight, Slight Kidding.

…<.><.><.>…Slightly…<.><.><.>…

Even if they did they don’t get to see you for context. They can’t read you body language and know the file or story behind you comments. Is he high on steeped tea…or is he not taking his meds? Yes there’s a minimum # of character s to make a post but far from enough to make a worthwhile conclusion.

Always Felt Like That Was From Another Realm

So Quite Mischievous

So I know there is a question about the source. My father was a very prominent computer scientist working in the field of supercomputers, I have posted a picture before, but I will post again:dad I myself am mentally ill, but educated enough to follow a little what he taught me. My father is not the source, but if you doubt the content I suggest you google the bio of the man.

Thus is Getting Weird ~Said in Happy Confused Voice.~

My Dad worked for IBM in their early days and the Bell telephone for almost thirty years. It was said that in the late 60s that the US government had the ability to listen to every telephone conversation in the states at the same time. So…

Is IBM in Good Mixes With Bill Gates?.