Do you smile much?

Do you smile much? My counselor says I need to work in smiling more. He says it’s from sz.

1 Like

I smile alot but probably cause im shy ffs

4 Likes

My resting face always looks like I’m sad. Even teachers in school would ask me if everything was okay…even when I felt fine.

1 Like

I smile when I’m nervous, which happens a lot around other people.

2 Likes

I keep poker face. I wish I can be more friendly with smile.

4 Likes

My face used to be normal, but now I have a flat affect. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

flat affect until I get comfortable around someone then sometimes I will crack a smile.

2 Likes

People have always told me to smile more. People tell me that I don’t smile very much. But people love it when I do smile. I’m always told that I have a beautiful smile. I was once told that I have a smile that “lights up the world”.

3 Likes

Sometimes but my default face is a frown. It didn’t used to be that way when I was younger but after hearing voices insulting me constantly for years the frown started to develop and just stuck

1 Like

No. I have a smile that would creep out Hannibal Lector.

(Not actually kidding.)

:flushed:

2 Likes

My mom is always telling me to smile more.

4 Likes

No because I have crooked teeth (sort of–mild case) and my teeth are yellow. Also, I have negative symptoms and I feel empty inside. I have nothing to smile about.

1 Like

I do. I laugh a lot too.
Does draw quite a bit of (unwanted) attention when out in public.
Then I get embarrassed .

3 Likes

I look serious but I’m smiling on the inside.

2 Likes

I don’t naturally smile much I had a case manager who told me I needed to smile more. I fake smile at work and around people but I always feel ungenuine

2 Likes

i would smile more but im scared of appearing creepy

1 Like

I smile a lot, I think. I always smile at people I pass in stores or outside. Most people don’t smile back but just stare at me like they are dimwitted or think that I am. I am not as bubbly as I was before, but I do make an effort. I didn’t have to make an effort before, though; it just came naturally.

2 Likes

I make myself smile. I have for a number of years now and it makes a difference in my mood and in how people react to me.
I naturally look stressed (I’ve been told) so when I smile, it makes me look more relaxed and welcoming… People usually smile back.
I think it’s a good thing to do. :grin:

1 Like

I feel like i look weird when i smile.
Better not to fake it anyway

2 Likes

I’ve been told I smile a lot.
I can’t help it. A smile can be disarming, and I’m scared of conflict. Besides, when I smile, it makes others smile, and I like it when people smile at me :smile:

3 Likes