Do you send ranting emails to your support team?

I confess. I do!, and it’s got me sectioned many times. I just find I can verbalise better in emails but this makes me sound like like a nutcase And I send loads of emails too. With my thoughts and delusions.

Thankful I don’t re-read that I’ve read or remember them.

2 Likes

Even if they don’t reply or say anything, they know.

2 Likes

How so? Ranting and raving? Which I’ve done in public with police involved. How would my team now?

1 Like

What I’m saying is that if you’re sending ranting emails to them, what do you think they think about you? Even if they don’t confront you about them or even if they act normal around you like nothings happened, they think about all those emails from you. What are they supposed to think? Hopefully they don’t think you’re a raving lunatic but if you rant at people, even if it’s only in writing, they’re going to draw their own conclusions.

1 Like

I’m quite content that I am a raving lunatic!

1 Like

I only email my therapist when I’m either having a crisis or doing exceptionally well…I don’t like to abuse the privilege.

1 Like

I’ve never e-mailed my doctor before or support team ever once in my life.

I think the only time I ever sent e-mails was in college when I had to. I hate e-mail.

1 Like

If it was about toast and tea I’m sure they will take it seriously when they look at their spam folder in 10 years.

1 Like

no. i dont have one. but even if i did i wouldnt contact them about anything. especially not to rant. what good would it do but make them think im losing it and raise my drugs.

No, I don’t think it’s appropriate to send rants to people, especially my health care team. They manage more than just my case

2 Likes

I am extremely respectful to my doctors and therapists as I am lucky to have access to them.

1 Like

No. I just send nude pics.

5 Likes

Dear Dr. Tootsalot,

I had to wait 14 minutes to be seen by you and that is unacceptable. Therefore I’m sending you a picture of my naked hairy chest showing a mermaid diving into a chocolate fountain tattoo until you hire better staff.

Kind regards,

Bowens

7 Likes

What @Bowens sends when they don’t reply to his emails immediately.

1 Like

Yes. That their treatment of me was worse than the original abuse I suffered. And not helpful in any way. I still mean that. But I don’t think it helped much to send that.

2 Likes

I remain professional with my pdoc.

She already complains when I ask her for a report. Don’t want to get on her bad side.

1 Like

I used to but no longer do it as it’s not fair on them

2 Likes

I don’t have any emails of support team
but i am guilty and embarrassed about messaging a particular person in my life (who is supportive and non-judgemental but still) about my delusions a lot when they’re prevalent

I have sent mails to whatsapp team. Stating about my security breach. They said something like they can’t do anything much. :sweat_smile:

I’ve sent thank you letters to drs before for treating me and trying to help me feel better, but it was a long time ago.

I no longer send them because it turned out my drs thought I was romantically interested, even though my letters said nothing of the sort.

2 Likes