Do you live on your own

its sounds like madness right now but tomorrow i think im going to speak to my doc she wanted me to do it as i sku=ip meds. i hate them i think im designed to actually be this was so i should be this way.

thank you so much. i also have a cat called tom. he stinks though. he doesnt like baths

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome! And also, my cat hates baths too, so I am going to buy him some of this:
https://www.amazon.com/Vets-Best-No-Rinse-Waterless-Shampoo/dp/B0002AQN2M/ref=sr_1_8?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1495570070&sr=1-8&keywords=cat+shampoo

Basically, you just spray your cat with it and give him a nice pet with a brush and heā€™s good to go!

Thank you you did something great tonight

1 Like

I was married before and lived in my own Home.
Then after the Divorce, I moved in with my Elderly parents.
Soon I will be moving into a group home type environment.

I moved out at 18. Had problems since 13. Have been abroad since 18. Now live in with a semi human and soul twin cat.

I live on my own and other then some room mates years ago, pretty much by myself since I was 18

i donā€™t live alone

I moved out of my parents house for the first time in 2009, moved back in 2010 then stayed until early 2011 moved back in with parents in 2011 around September. then February of 2012 moved in with my in laws and there is no lesser than two evils when it comes between staying with in laws or my parents,

I lived for 7-8 monhts alone and have very bad periods.
Now I am back

I moved out originally when I got married at 24. I did live on my own for almost a year, I think, when my husband and I separated, and I did ok in my tiny little apartment. I had a job at a gallery in Sausalito. That was actually a good time in my life for the most part. Then back with my husband, then divorced and moved in with my parents to raise my son, then married again. So, Iā€™ve lived on my own for a total of about 8-9 months.
If I wasnā€™t married, Iā€™d have to rent a room in someoneā€™s house.

I supported my mom from age 14 on as she was handicapped and on assistance. She passed when I was 20 when I was still supporting her bum ass. Iā€™m 48 now. Own my own home, married, have a kid, work full-time. Yadda yadda.

3 Likes

I moved out of my parents home when I was 18. I moved in with my boyfriend and future husband. I divorced my husband at the age of 26. I remained divorced all of my life. I am now 57. I live alone now in an apartment with my cat. I am considering moving in with my best friend into her home with her dog. We seem to be getting along really well right now. My meditation and yoga practices are really helping in this regard. I can let her yelling and anger outbursts roll right off of my back. Good thing huh?

Currently live with my parents. Have lived alone at times off and on. Donā€™t know if I would like to live alone if I had the money. Last time I was away I got ridiculously home sick. I think the major question is if you can find a job so that you can live alone. I currently do not as the last two jobs I was a shoe in for I didnā€™t get because of the illness.

I live with my parents.

I lived alone for a short while (6 months) about a few years ago and I had the worst paranoid thoughts that I couldnā€™t shake.

It was a daily occurrence, still is but it was very intense back then when I lived alone.